Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 147 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2191 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
You know, when I was in Moab a couple of weeks ago I saw a very low number of Jeeps, probably the summer heat. I did however see this one....

Holy mother of God......the suspension on that rig is terrible.

OlllllllO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IndyORV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2192 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 10:53 AM
nickagr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Didn't he name Mickey's hot tub?

My Jeep Build - 4Hi Build

CHECK OUT AND LIKE OUR GROUPS PAGE AT
http://www.facebook.com/Twisted.Axles
post #2193 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 01:38 PM
gspup
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickagr View Post
who cares

J/K

TJ build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ljs-devil-1329976/

post #2194 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
nickagr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspup View Post
who cares

J/K
Touché. Making me miss moab seeing that jeep again though.

post #2195 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Jeeps Going Wild, Moab....May 2013!

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #2196 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 02:28 PM
gspup
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickagr

Can't argue that.

TJ build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ljs-devil-1329976/
post #2197 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
nickagr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That sounds around the next time I'd be able to make the long trip out.

post #2198 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That sounds around the next time I'd be able to make the long trip out.
If all goes well there will be a few of us out there the last week of May, like I did in 2011.

Looks like I'll be shooting for May 18-26 for the trip, being in Moab from the 20th through the 24th. Using the weekends before and after as travel time......I have my fingers crossed. The official planning will start in January.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

post #2199 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 03:13 PM
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

The scenery never changes unless you're the Lead Dog.
post #2200 of 4273 Old 08-03-2012, 07:27 PM
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Not sure about that , but I do know he was the first one to connect Poison Spider and Gold Bar Rim together which created the Golden Spike trail .

Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
post #2201 of 4273 Old 08-04-2012, 08:24 AM
AngryTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If all goes well there will be a few of us out there the last week of May, like I did in 2011.

Looks like I'll be shooting for May 18-26 for the trip, being in Moab from the 20th through the 24th. Using the weekends before and after as travel time......I have my fingers crossed. The official planning will start in January.

Follow me on Instagram @ Tarantula_TJ

post #2202 of 4273 Old 08-06-2012, 01:35 AM
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Holy mother of God......the suspension on that rig is terrible.
The old fart will show you a thing or two on pretty much any Moab trail
Be it in his TJ or JK and he is a hoot to hang out with

Here he is driving up one of the fins on hell's revenge in reverse, just for the hell of it

My Tinkering and wheeling thread http://tinyurl.com/pbwdm5u
post #2203 of 4273 Old 08-11-2012, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I decided to take the front bumper off and re-paint it today.

I broke out my tools.

Of course nothings easy, I had to remove the lights, tow hooks, and winch too. I had the doors out of the garage for something else, I did not put them back on.

Stubby?

Custom paint stand.

Rustoleum Gloss Automotive Enamel. Nothing fancy, just effective.

All done.

As you can see, it needed some fresh paint.

post #2204 of 4273 Old 08-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Bennettj13
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wait... Jeff has tools?

::SELLING HALF OF MY JEEP::

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
post #2205 of 4273 Old 08-11-2012, 08:09 PM
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice work. Now we have to get it dirty again.

The scenery never changes unless you're the Lead Dog.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.