Its time to strip jeffery down for the winter.
This is my winter plans for him.
- 50 or 75hp injectors. haven't made my mind up
- larger lift pump
- finish the inner fender
- repaint all the parts black
- new windshield
- replace the front joint with the Heims sitting on my desk (F*** JJ, currie wont help me out at all. there ignoring my emails)
- new 3/8 suck down lines. (keep snapping 5/16 lines)
- new 12.5lb winch (sitting in the box)
- remove tool box
- fix airfilter for the OBA
- pound out a few dents
- trade the full doors for some half doors.
- finish dash, cent heater holes and some paint.
- new trans cross member.
Thats all that I can think of right now. Should be ready for some good wheeling come spring time