Jeffery 2.0 - some assembly required - Page 38 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffery 2.0 - some assembly required

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #556
janesy86
Gotta be Fresh

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice pics! This rig is just nasty!

As for the ORI's, I have seen them work on a couple of the rigs in my club. They are amazing to watch, especially thru the off camber stuff. The guys that have them are more than happy!

Hylined '03 Rubi Build

Western MA 4x4
janesy86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #557
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Been crazy busy with our senior design project the last few weeks. But just a little update. I got a new starter, alternator, clutch (Southbend) and a new bore seal (ARB), all on warentte claims. So I should have him back on the road by next weekend.

In the mean time I still did some fabrication. I did a full D44 Waggy truss for a friend of mine.

Hard to see. But inside has multiple supports and around the diff is all gusseted internally.

Carefully nested it all onto a 2x4' sheet of 0.25
Unread 03-30-2013, 05:27 PM   #558
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty slick.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #559
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

If anyone cares, here is an update on our senior design project.
Cant wait to use it in the garage soon!!

Unread 04-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #560
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Very cool.............................now what is it?

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 04-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #561
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Very cool.............................now what is it?
Open the youtube page and read the description lol. Its a hydraulic tube bender controller.
Unread 04-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #562
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
Open the youtube page and read the description lol. Its a hydraulic tube bender controller.
I was guessing it had something to do with bending tube....but was afraid I'd look stupid(er) if I guessed wrong.

Unread 04-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #563
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Didnt have much time to work on the jeep this weekend. But I was able to fix a fuel leak I was having with the fuel filter bracket. 30 year old o ring was shot. Just used some RTV for now till I can order a new one.

Then I installed the new Alternator, Starter, and Clutchl (all free under warranty ) . And installed a new Viking suck down line for the front.

Its all loaded up on a trailer and is at school with me this week. That way after class on Friday I can head to a friends house in Indy to fix my Rear ARB and go to the badlands on Saturday!!
Unread 04-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #564
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I hope it doesn't get stolen. Dekalb isn't too safe these days.

I wish I could be there Saturday. They're having a night ride Friday.... could be fun.

Unread 04-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #565
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I wish I could be there Saturday. They're having a night ride Friday.... could be fun.
Ill be hanging out with extreme tim kicking back some friday. Does sound fun tho.
Unread 04-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #566
jforse
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Great build man. Just got done reading through it.
jforse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #567
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jforse View Post
Great build man. Just got done reading through it.
Thanks man.

So I have been crazy with school recently. Havent had much time for the jeep. I did wheel on the 20th and I was able to put a nice big dent right under the jeep logo on the side. Opps. Other then that nothing major has happened.

Plan is to get the boat sides installed this weekend. I dropped the cut sheets off at my local steel shop to have them bent up. They are now ready to be picked up, cant wait!!!

Then I need to get my tail gate installed and get the spare tire on the back for moab.

The list of items to get done is smaller and smaller
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #568
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
Thanks man.

So I have been crazy with school recently. Havent had much time for the jeep. I did wheel on the 20th and I was able to put a nice big dent right under the jeep logo on the side. Opps. Other then that nothing major has happened.

Plan is to get the boat sides installed this weekend. I dropped the cut sheets off at my local steel shop to have them bent up. They are now ready to be picked up, cant wait!!!

Then I need to get my tail gate installed and get the spare tire on the back for moab.

The list of items to get done is smaller and smaller
Gonna join us for this, in Moab in early June?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #569
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
Gonna join us for this, in Moab in early June?

Cant make it. I am going with Jeffro in May (Graduation present to myself)
Unread 04-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #570
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Have fun, lotsa cool stuff to put a tire on in Moab, ya gonna drag Jeffro up Escalator?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
14b , 40's , 4bt , aluminum , boat side , cnc , cummins , custom , d60 , diesel , indyorv , ori struts , plasma , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.