JeepWJ26 Build--Johnny Cash Build - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > JeepWJ26 Build--Johnny Cash Build

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-24-2011, 06:35 AM   #31
JeepWJ26
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfEmDee View Post
Details?
I layed two coats of black Krylon Fusion down, let it dry, lightly scuffed it again, and then went ahead with the bedliner and clear coat. It adds more coats and I felt that if the bedliner chipped, it may not go all the way through. Its been a while since I painted the cladding and it has held up great.

Unread 01-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #32
JeepWJ26
2002 WJ 

Have not been on here in a while. Thought I would post some pictures of the Jeep with the 2.5" Old Man Emu lift. Im happy with the look, but will eventually get new isulators to give me the exact height Im looking for.

The lift is a 2.5" coil spring lift (Old Man Emu) matched with Rancho 5000 series shocks to go with the ride height (Thanks Kolak). The ride is great. No complaints.

Next project Ive got going is the hood. I mentioned earlier in the build about getting it painted, but I came across a different idea. Im cutting a cowl I got off of a blazer hood. Its too long for the hood of the WJ, but if I think if I cut it down, lay it on, blend it, and paint it, it would look really good. Its not something you see on WJ's and thats what I like. Ill keep you posted on that.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.