The Jeeps of NMT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Jeeps of NMT

Black Friday Sale!!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #1
jtpaintball70

The Jeeps of NMT

I'm bored, and I figured that I would take a picture of all the Jeeps I see on Campus... Did I mention I was bored? :P

Here's the first two: Mine and a nice KJ. Oh, and I'm showing off the new bumper too.

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
jtpaintball70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #2
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

I have myself, another YJ and then like 4 TJ's at my office building.

Too bad I'm the only modded one.
Unread 08-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #3
gregmondro

You know Lavell (i think thats his name) with the XJ with all the stickers? He came out not too long ago to to Tour De Puerco trip here in Albuquerque/RR.

A guy named James with a ZJ came and bought the rear swaybar off of my ZJ a while back also.

Both are in the NMTORC I believe.

Dunno if you've met my friend Tim Ramirez. We graduated together. He has a little 2wd Nissan pickup.
99 Jeep XJ - NP231, SYE, 4.56's, Rear D44 w/ Detroit SoftLocker and a RockCrusher Diff Cover, 35x12.5 BFG A/Ts, RE 5.5" XD Lift, Skidrow TC Skid, ORT Rear Bumper + Carrier, Rigidco Front Winch Bumper + Steering Box Plate, Milemarker 8000 Winch, Rock Sliders, HD Currie Steering, Control Arm Skids, Goferit Tie Rod Flip Insert, Optima Red Top and a few other goodies...
FiveZeroFive
XJ 8.25 Rear End Disc Brake Conversion For Sale!
gregmondro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #4
jtpaintball70

Here's some more:
TJs and an old jeep Oh, and a Cherokee too

I know Lavell, he runs the local computer shop down here. Him and Chris (NMTORC) are the ones who keep inviting me out

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
Unread 08-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #5
gregmondro

Chris=FleXJthekid here on the forums right? I just saw him this weekend coming down South 14 when I was going up it to Cedro Peak haha.
99 Jeep XJ - NP231, SYE, 4.56's, Rear D44 w/ Detroit SoftLocker and a RockCrusher Diff Cover, 35x12.5 BFG A/Ts, RE 5.5" XD Lift, Skidrow TC Skid, ORT Rear Bumper + Carrier, Rigidco Front Winch Bumper + Steering Box Plate, Milemarker 8000 Winch, Rock Sliders, HD Currie Steering, Control Arm Skids, Goferit Tie Rod Flip Insert, Optima Red Top and a few other goodies...
FiveZeroFive
Unread 08-22-2006, 04:46 PM   #6
jtpaintball70

I'm not sure.... I know the Chris I'm thinking of drives a white TJ...

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
Unread 08-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #7
gregmondro

Flexjthekid=the orange XJ you posted.
FiveZeroFive
Unread 12-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
DH19922010
2004 LJ Wrangler 

NMT as in New Mexico Tech? I wonder if you've seen my cousins jeep around, its a white unlimited rubi with a 4in currie lift and 33in mtrs with kevlar. Probably has a bike rack on it too. lol
DH19922010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.