I will still be on the 35's for a while. I opened Pandora's box (again) and now I have a whole pile of parts to accumulate! So far to be able to sling the rear 60 under the vehicle i am looking at:
1) Clayton Truss - I am intrigued by the GenRight Truss that stands the JJ's on a vertical axis instead of horizontal. GenRight says it will reduce anitsquat. Unfortunately, it is almost $300.00 whereas the the Clayton Truss is only $140.00. From what I have read, moving the LCA brackets up to a high clearance location will also reduce antisquat preventing the front end from unloading. If I understand this correctly, the more horizontal the LCA is the better off you are and the closer the axle end of the rear control arms are together the better of you are.
2) LCA Brackets, Shock Tabs, and Coil Buckets from GenRight. The LCA Brackets and Shock Tabs will be welded on in a high clearance fashion.
3) A Poison Spyder Customs Bombshell differential cover.
Things to consider:
1) Ruff Stuff or Ballistic Fab disc brake brackets.
2) Rotors and calipers. (for a 77 Chevy from what I was told)
3) Aftermarket shafts.
Axle is from a 79 Dodge
Full Float 30 spline shafts
8 lug x 6.5 Pattern
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.