A Jeep is Never Finished - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > A Jeep is Never Finished

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-06-2014, 06:13 AM   #181
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Why not just go try to get the inspection with out buying 2 grand in tires unless you were going to do it already? What is the worst thing that could happen?

Unread 05-06-2014, 06:40 AM   #182
MySundayShirt
A Jeep is Never Finished

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goob View Post
What he said^
Also if you are looking for a mud terrain, I can highly reccomend goodyear wrangler mt/r with kevlar. I just got them in 35's 2 months ago and they are great!
Those have actually been my #1 pick so far. Where did get yours from? I have priced a few places and so far its tire rack but that's because I'm also having a new set of wheels mounted on them too as a package deal, ready to mount.
MySundayShirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 06:45 AM   #183
MySundayShirt
A Jeep is Never Finished

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
Why not just go try to get the inspection with out buying 2 grand in tires unless you were going to do it already? What is the worst thing that could happen?
Yes, getting a new set have been in the works, finally doing it. It's a hybrid birthday gift from my groom too
Unread 05-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #184
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySundayShirt View Post
Those have actually been my #1 pick so far. Where did get yours from? I have priced a few places and so far its tire rack but that's because I'm also having a new set of wheels mounted on them too as a package deal, ready to mount.
Discount tire $195 each. free mount install and balance. They will price match anyone including online vendors. I brought a printout from 4wheel parts.com and they beat the wheels by $20 each and the tires by $5 each. To put in perspective they wanted $239 per tire "their" price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 07-13-2014, 06:18 AM   #185
MySundayShirt
A Jeep is Never Finished

2012 JK Wrangler 

I've been away for a bit but for good reason. I ended up deciding to sell the TJ (a decision I regretted for awhile). It sold A LOT quicker than I expected (17 hours from posting it). I figured with it being summer time would be the best opportune time for buyers and took the leap. I then started my search for a 2012 and up. The additional 100hp was to appealing and it being my daily driver I wanted a few more features too. I was being picky and didn't think I was going to find what I was looking for a few months but one popped up about 1hr from me. My 98 TJ was a great project I still miss and loved how 'basic' and primitive it was in a way. I am however thoroughly am enjoying my 'newsed' 2012 Sport in hyrdo blue. There is quite a bit I have to get familiar with. I have had the pleasure of familiarizing myself with the many forums of how standard it is for the passenger door to leak...the very next day after I purchased it. Not a happy camper but I'll keep researching and ensure it gets fixed. You JK owners out there, I will have plenty of questions!

jk.jpg

jk-side.jpg
Unread 07-18-2014, 06:48 AM   #186
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Love that color

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.