Jeep Commander lift questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeep Commander lift questions

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #1
jstocker79

Jeep Commander lift questions

I recently intalled a 2" lift on my 07 Commander. I went back to retighten everything. Now it feels like it wanders. Any thoughts? I have yet to get alligned because i have wheel spacers on the way (i put 265/70R17 on, and now it rubs on the inner wheel well a bit)

jstocker79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
Holaday
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstocker79 View Post
I recently intalled a 2" lift on my 07 Commander. I went back to retighten everything. Now it feels like it wanders. Any thoughts? I have yet to get alligned because i have wheel spacers on the way (i put 265/70R17 on, and now it rubs on the inner wheel well a bit)
You will have much better luck posting this in the correct section
Holaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Veschristina72

Hey I was thinking of doing the same thing I have a 07 Commander and I like how it resembles the H3 a little but how does it look with the 2" Spacers on?
Veschristina72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.