Jeep Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeep Build

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
quest15
2013 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Build

Need Help... I have a 2013 Jeep Rubicon that it is time to put a lift kit on it. So I need some help. I think I want to put a 2" lift kit on it but I saw one the other day with a 3" lift kit on it. It looked good. What size tires should I put on it for the different lift kits. I like the way it rides now and since I do drive on the highway a lot I don't want to change the way it handles on the road. I know it will give me a little bit of a diffferent ride since it will be in the air more. I have heard that if Jeep does it at the dealership they will put a Mopar lift kit on it and then it is protected on the warranty. I know this is going to cost me a lot more and I would like to try and shy away from the dealership if I can.

Any help I would appericiate it. I am starting new and want to make sure it is done right the first time.

jeep.jpg

Last edited by quest15; 07-27-2013 at 07:24 AM..
quest15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.