It's started...SilverStreaker JK Build thread - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > It's started...SilverStreaker JK Build thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #46
SilverStreaker
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstamb0925 View Post
Jeep looks good man, how do those tires run with the lift? ive got a RC 2.5 and am looking at 35's hows it handle offroad?
Thanks man, the tires have been great. I had to find the right tire pressure for every day driving and ever since it tracks straight and true. Have no issues with mudd and only air down for long runs in sugar sand. Will definitely be getting the same set on the next go around.

My Wife's Jeep - 2007 Grand Cherokee - only mod - K&N Cold Air Intake system
SilverStreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #47
sstamb0925
2008 JK Wrangler 

That seems to be a constant with what I've bee hearing haha
sstamb0925 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.