Last night I spent a few hours rolling around under the Jeep doing TLC stuff.
Loosened then re-torqued all the front control arms in preparation for some overhaul. Adjustables up top (still trying to find someone selling used adjustable UCAs with a flex joint) and some sort of DIY Johnny Joint on the bottom. Now that I know all the bolts will break free I can rest easy - that usually ends up being the hardest part of Jeep work.
Also did an alignment for my toe in (to be honest I actually just found that the toe is is perfectly aligned so after jacking it up and painting a reference line I didn't have to adjust anything) and then I re-re-centered my axle, with a measuring tape this time instead of just eyeballing it.
Added tire pressure.
Bled brakes (Jeep is pulling to the right when braking after installing the new Black Magic Pads) and topped off all the under hood fluids.
The TJ feels loved now, time to find some control arms