Impact Orange LJ - Page 82 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Impact Orange LJ

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #1216
gspup
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Did you not but the tire warranty on your MTR's ?

Unread 12-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #1217
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Up for a trip to Sicily this weekend?
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #1218
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspup View Post
Did you not but the tire warranty on your MTR's ?
Tires have 25k on them and are about 2 years old. I didnt even check the warranty because I am sure it is expired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt4422 View Post
Up for a trip to Sicily this weekend?
I had to back out of a trip to Superlift due to the tires and a cali company overnighting parts to the wrong address (was going to arrive friday to be installed Saturday). Now I have a week off and not a lot to do If the tire gets fixed, maybe.

Looking for a set of dana 30 shafts for a TJ or XJ, stock and good condition. PM me if you have a set and willing to ship or are in LA.
dayriesw is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #1219
gspup
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
Tires have 25k on them and are about 2 years old. I didnt even check the warranty because I am sure it is expired.
It's worth a phone call, you still could end up getting a discount on a new one.
Unread 12-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #1220
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspup View Post
It's worth a phone call, you still could end up getting a discount on a new one.
Call goodyear or the guy that sold them to me? I just texted the guy that sold them to me (decently close friend) and he said they don't even seel warranties on road tires, which seems to contradict the website.... now that I looked.

Looking for a set of dana 30 shafts for a TJ or XJ, stock and good condition. PM me if you have a set and willing to ship or are in LA.
Unread 12-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1221
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Sidewall punctures would only be covered by a road hazard warranty through the seller. The only way Goodyear would do anything is if you're claiming it to be a manufactures defect. Most tires are covered for 6 years in that regard.

And yes you need to remove the tire to attempt the patch.
gst95dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #1222
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gst95dsm View Post
Sidewall punctures would only be covered by a road hazard warranty through the seller. The only way Goodyear would do anything is if you're claiming it to be a manufactures defect. Most tires are covered for 6 years in that regard.

And yes you need to remove the tire to attempt the patch.
Sad thing is, this blown out happened 3 block from the house on the way home from a 400 mile road trip (no wheeling at all). I wish that counted.

Unread 12-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #1223
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw
Tires have 25k on them and are about 2 years old. I didnt even check the warranty because I am sure it is expired. I had to back out of a trip to Superlift due to the tires and a cali company overnighting parts to the wrong address (was going to arrive friday to be installed Saturday). Now I have a week off and not a lot to do If the tire gets fixed, maybe.
Well damn. No spare?
Unread 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #1224
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt4422 View Post
Well damn. No spare?
I have 5 tires and currently 4 work great. But I wheel to the trail and back so no truck and trailer. The 5th is my spare and don't like to wheel anywhere without a spare.

Unread 12-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #1225
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

And I picked these half door window sliders up this weekend and love them already. The fit the hardtop perfectly.

I now have 2 sets of black upper regular windows for sale. Let me know if you need a set. Both sets are basically brand new.

Unread 12-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #1226
rt4422
2002 TJ Wrangler 

How far are you from Sicily? Id be willing to let you borrow my spare if something happened and then get it back once you fixed yours.
Unread 12-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #1227
LA-Sahara
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Fingers crossed that it stays like this. Get that tire fixed Mike!
image-3010545983.jpg

LA-Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #1228
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

The problem is I was going to superlift thursday, friday and sat, then was going to hang out in LR with friends for the weekend, then coming back. I am out for the wheeling but still going up to LR to hang out. Like I told you LAS, I can wheel on monday or tuesday probably but that is about it. There is now a good sized list of things I need to el jeepo so this week off might get filled up anyways.

Unread 12-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #1229
LA-Sahara
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ah, sorry. I read te other post as in you weren't going to Arkansas anymore. Atleast te weather looks better for Monday so I probably would wait for ya to come ride.
LA-Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #1230
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-Sahara View Post
Ah, sorry. I read te other post as in you weren't going to Arkansas anymore. Atleast te weather looks better for Monday so I probably would wait for ya to come ride.
No problem. There is always next time.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.