Im pretty new to this and need help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Im pretty new to this and need help

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
YJeepGuyj

Im pretty new to this and need help

Ok so I have a 94 jeep wrangler yj stock and I wanted to lift it and put 33 or 31 inch tires on my jeep should I get a body lift or a suspension lift also how big and if you guys have and option or lifts or tires that you think are really good for not a lot of money please let me know thank you guys have a good night.

YJeepGuyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
001jeepster

Hey welcome! So I would suggest that you do what I did and check out Bilsteinoffroad.com. I asked their tech a lot of questions and they were great! Check them out!
001jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.