The "I'm finally back in the jeeping world" thread... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The "I'm finally back in the jeeping world" thread...

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 03-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
Fernman
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The "I'm finally back in the jeeping world" thread...

Well, its not much of a build thread. I started my jeep life in 2002 with a '00 TJ that went from stock to not so much over the course of a few years. After college it got sold to fund more important things, and after a few years jeepless and aquiring things like a house, good career, wife, etc., I finally convinced her to let me get back into it (she fell in love with me in my first one [4.5" RE lift, custom skids, full armor, lockers, 4.11s, 34's...so and so]).

SO! I wanted a wrangler, of course, and something built mostly like I would do it, if not doing it myself. Then I stumbled into my dream YJ - drivetrain already built like I wanted with a few tweaks by me to make it my own:

To come: New seats, a full detroit to replace the factory limited slip in the 8.8 (4.88s), gen-right or a to z fab rear corner armor/tube flares, custom front tube flares (to keep it street legal here), 4:1 conversion for NP231, the usual tweaks for me (CB, subwoofer, custom cage, etc.)

I'm so happy to be back doing the jeep wave

Fernman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
91xjgawes

thats a durn good looking yj! welcome to jeepforum

2001 xj- 2 inch bb moabs

1998 zj 5.2- 245/75's moabs
91xjgawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2009, 01:12 AM   #3
Brads_nky_yj

Hey man fill out your profile so we all know what the jeep has done to it. Or tell us
Good looking YJ tho!
Unread 03-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #4
Gabagool
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Nice YJ! Man those back tires stick out of the wells even more then mine! Do you plan on running fender flares out back or just as it is? Looks great, good luck with it.
Gabagool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
WranglerRush
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome YJ man. Keep up the good work.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.