I think this is the 3rd Time i've posted this info - but heck 1 more time won't hurt. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > I think this is the 3rd Time i've posted this info - but heck 1 more time won't hurt.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-02-2001, 04:12 AM   #1
JPMan-TJ

I think this is the 3rd Time i've posted this info - but heck 1 more time won't hurt.

I have a 2000 TJ Sport, D30/D44, 2" Trailmaster (for now, till I pick which 4 or 4.5" I want to install - most likely going with the RE 4.5") with 32" BFG M/T's on 15x8.5 rims. Some of the other add ons: Tuffy Overhead console - with a CB radio and Ext. speaker for it - just added a Switch Board to the other face plate in the overhead will control my lighting system. Nerf Bars, Fabbed Rocker panels, lighting in front/rear and under, Water proof seat covers from Wet Okole (haven't put those on yet, waiting for the Back seat cover) 7" extended Flares. Working on a Fabbed front and rear bumper (front will have lights, hooks and winch built in, rear will have lights and hooks)D-plated corners (not on yet) Will soon be putting Line-X in the Tub - will line-x the D-plates, rocker panels and nerf bars at that time as well. Besides my 00 TJ - I've recently purchased a 88 Grand Wagoneer - let me tell you - this thing, if you don't know what they look like, is a BEAST, that is B.E.A.S.T. - D44 front and rear, 360 v8...Will have pics soon...
I'm 26, married (1 kid on the way) and live in Kansas City, KS. Not to many places to wheel around here, but we do have Tuttle Creek State Park - 360 acres of ORV park - OH YEAH BABY! We also travel to a few other places - like the Badlands etc....
S0.....Come out and play... talk with us...
Here are a few photos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jpman_tj?...l=fld3&.src=ph

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jpman_tj?...l=fld4&.src=ph

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jpman_tj?d&.flabel=fld6&.src=ph

Unread 04-01-2001, 09:57 PM   #2
BajaCherokee92

Great lookin TJ ya got there....I like the pics!
BajaCherokee92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
sprezie
2004 WJ 

disregard this post, just trying to get to 25 so i can sell my axles
sprezie is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.