i need some pictures - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > i need some pictures

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-07-2003, 09:02 AM   #1
DeathCrush
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i need some pictures

hey, ok, im working on something right now. i need to get some pictures of a Cherokee flexing and some pictures of an old CJ. the more beefed up the Jeeps are the better...

31x10.5" Hifly All Terrain tires
DeathCrush is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2003, 05:10 PM   #2
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

no pics of a cj, and mine isn't super built up but there are some pics of my XJ on my site

98 XJ
LOCKED UP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2003, 08:00 PM   #3
hjeepxj

mines not super built, but my cardomain site has some good flex pics of me http://cardomain.com/id/hjeepxj

hjeepxj0.tripod.com

"Im okay, im alright, just might get a little high tonight, im okay, im alright, CARRY ON!"

-Pat Green
hjeepxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2003, 10:48 PM   #4
Bret-o

This is my dads CJ7 (B-Ray), its an 83.
Flat Fendered, 3 1/2" Rusty's suspension lift, 1" BL, 1" shackles, 33x12.50 Swamper TSL's, Clarion CD Player, JL Amp, 2 10" Kicker Comps, Bestop, Tuffy Console, some engine mods......Member of Independent Offroad in Bowling Green, KY

--Had to get something new for the college commute, BUT, the Jeep is still mine and my Dad's--

[COLOR=green]Green Jeep Club Member #41[/COLOR]
AIM- Rdaehtoh
Bret-o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2003, 06:47 AM   #5
ssg11bravo30

Here are some pics of the 79' CJ7 I built last year. It had a built 304 (about 310hp), 4"susp., 2" body, glass tub and fenders, herculined interior and under body, Bestop flares, Smittybuilt nerf bars, 33" Goodyears (crap), reinforced frame, flex fan, high vol. water pump, electric fuel pump, and a bunch of little things I don't remember any more. Had to sell her. The wife and boy wouldn't come near it (headers and glasspacks scared the crap out of them). But she could pick the front tires up when you dumped it into second gear!!!

Black Jeep Club Member #9
Drivin' a bone stock 2002 GC
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291045345
ssg11bravo30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2003, 08:57 AM   #6
Kev
Master of the Obvious

My dad's '80 CJ5:

"We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." FDR

Blue Jeep Club Member #4
92 Canyon Blue Wrangler YJ 4.0L - with some fun goodies
Kev is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.