i dont know how much lift i want! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > i dont know how much lift i want!

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
talvarez

i dont know how much lift i want!

im getting a 2000 xj from my uncle who is a mechanic. its clean almost no rust and it has 160k miles. pretty good for 2000$ or no? im MAINLY going to be using it at the state park on the beach, me and the family (huge) go there frequently in the summer to fish and have a bonfire with the youngins. I really want to make an agressive looking jeep but not go overkill on it since it wont see much serious offroading. I know someone with tons of money can make a crazy rig but in reality i can just keep it stock for the beach but i dont. I was thinking a 3 inch lift with 33s and the newer bushwacker flat flares? would that keep a clean look? and be suitable for the beach? also will be my DD

talvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
talvarez

pics help
Unread 11-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
talvarez

bump for some suggestions?! just going to be a beach buggy, i was looking at jeepman13's build, he has 3 inch lift with 31s. looks agressive but not overkill for a beach bug. i hope the title of this thread doesnt make me look like a mall crawler and no one replies! i jeep has many uses and if its driving on the beach for me i hope people who are insane 4x4 guys respect it

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.