Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

I bought a '97 TJ!

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  dabrogger 
#1 ·
Well i posted in the buying forum awhile ago and with the information i got I decided to go for it!
What is the name of this color?
Click-free would be appreciated ;)

Here it is:

1997 Jeep TJ Sport
4.0L 5-Speed

A lift and bigger tires are in store for the future.....:drool:

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks dabrogger, im liking that pic of your jeep attempting to fly haha
How is the procomp lift? Any other mods you had to buy with it? (drivshaft ect.)
Also are the mickys fairly noisy or are they bearable?

Btw i painted my mirrors and headlamp bezels yesterday and used spray-nine on the whole interior, looks like new (until i get it muddy that is ;) ) il should have pics up today.

#16 ·
yes, flying was pretty fun! the procomp lift, against other people's opinion, has been really good to me for what i do. the m/t's are actually quite noisy, but i like them like that. i didn't have to buy any other components with the lift.

your jeep is looking good man!

#12 · (Edited)
Heres some pictures of yesterdays work....

Removed front jugs and headlight screens, painted bezels black.

My paint setup :D

Cleaned the interior

Busy day... Replacing brakes on my dads truck, working on my jeep, and my dad working on his corvette (full resto)

Tops off, Mirors painted, and a tiny bit of mud.

Should i take the jugs off the rear bumber?
Over the next week im going to paint the wheelwells and frame...

Click free anyone? ;)

#15 ·
take em all off they hold junk and whatnot mine had frogs living in the milk jugs trust me i never had a problem backing up nothing ever got that close to my body lol on the trails, plus it so much eaier to clean your bumpers with em gone and gives the jeep a much better look imo. anyway looks good just got my mirrors painted too, check mine out when you get a chance hopefully ill be getting the new side biters too asap, nice jeep by the way always have been a fan of green and tan, what are some more plans for it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.