Hunterdad's WK Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Hunterdad's WK Build

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 07-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Hunterdad
2005 WK 

Hunterdad's WK Build

Figured I would start a build thread as it's almost time to start the lift. Here's what I'm going with:

RC 2" BB
Monroe LL's
GC 17" Rims-Rhino Lined
GY Wranglers at/s 265-70-17
TeraFlex 1.25" Wheel Spacers

Here's the jeep as it sits now:

Do boi bikini Do boi nam cao cap Do boi nu cao cap Do boi tre em Ty gia Cho thue studio o ha noi Do boi tre em de thuong
I found a set of wheels off a stock '07 WK with the TPMS sensors for $75. Only problem was that someone tried painting them and failed miserably:

So, I decided to rhinoline them, since that is pretty much the toughest coating I could get outside of powedercoating. This is what I ended up with:

I couldnt wait to get them mounted so I loaded everything up and headed to the tire shop last Friday. Lets hope they hold up because I'm really diggin them:

Next up was to get rid of the dinky 1.25" hitch. I have a bbq smoker that I tow around on a regular bases and the longest drop they make is 6". So i order up a 2" hitch and got that on last Sunday. Really quite a pain, but not too awful.
Out with the old:

In with the new:

I also perforformed the pinch weld last weekend. Hopefully i did it well enough. I also picked up a Hypertech programmer used for $125 and did the tune yesterday as well as put in new NGK v-power spark plugs. WOW, what a difference. The lift will be on next weekend and I'll certainly post up some pics of the finished project.

Thanks!

Unread 07-22-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
Hunterdad
2005 WK 

Sorry, this ended up not being much of a build thread. We had so many problems with the install that we only took a few pics. Took 10hrs, but was worth it.

Do lot rbi tphcm ao chip rbi Quan lot nu rbi Do lot narsis may hut sua cho me truoc va sau sinh do dung sau sinh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.