How much would all of this work cost? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > How much would all of this work cost?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
whiskeypants

How much would all of this work cost?

I know that it is kind of a lot of work. But not including the price, what would all of these customizations and labors roughly cost? I REALLY LOVE this car. And If it is going to cost me like 15 grand plus the new jeep, then i might as well just get a Mercedes like my car now. PLEASE tell me it is not too insanely expensive! let me know!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...mgho1_1280.jpg

whiskeypants is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
V8JeepGuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

It would cost a decent amount depending on how much of the work you can do your self considering you put labor in there as a price.

By what i can see it looks as if the whole jeep has been armor coated like mine, I was lucky i had a friend that is a professional painter and all i did is prep it and he re prep and then sprayed it for cost of materials.

However
your looking at alot
Warn winch 600
Kc lights x4 probly around 500
custom tube doors 289 dollars quadratec
Probly bushwacker fender flares probly around 250-400
looks like it has rock sliders 200-400
front bumper 300-500
Im sure rear bumper 200-400
complete paint job done right 1200
tires, probly another 1000
if its lifted probly another 500-1000
rims probly 800-1500
Now that is just estimate, you could probly spend alot more or alot less depending on where you are looking for the items and what kind of deals you can get for yourself.
V8JeepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

It looks like a 1,200 pound elephant-pidgeon took a gigantic **** on top of a pile of chinese garbage

You'll love these
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
V8JeepGuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

lmfao
V8JeepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.