HI all - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > HI all

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-12-2004, 10:28 AM   #1
Da mutt

HI all

hello all I am new to this board and hope to get to know some of you. I spend alot of time on pirate 4x4 and hope this board will get me out of the rock racing frame of mind on my build up and give me some people with real life trail knowledge to pick brains with any way here is where my jeep is now in the build up phase

1987 yj with cj7 front clip. 2 in body lift. chevy 305 tbi and sm465 tranny np205 transfer case. scout axles stuffed with 3.73 gears a detroit locker rear and a detroit true trac front. custom 2in gas tank lift. ford shock towers with custom lower shock mounts fron all custom shock mounts rear. 36 in tsl on 15x8 black steel rims. custom = home made

and this is how it started last december

Last edited by Da mutt; 10-12-2004 at 10:42 AM..
Da mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2004, 12:43 PM   #2
Devious
Hobo

2008 JK Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum

Looks like you're off to a great start.
Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2004, 04:02 PM   #3
gumby

heres your pics

now

in the begining

glad you finally decided to come over and check out the sight thanks for the help with the body mounts
258 rebuilt with torquer cam/ weber 32/36 carb, HEI ignition ,headers 4 in lift AMC 20 detroit rear locked and trussed / tru trax front 4:56 Gears ,solid axles on 35's

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."-
Robert Frost
gumby is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.