Here's my baby '90 YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Here's my baby '90 YJ

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 10-03-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
x-mprtr

Here's my baby '90 YJ

What you guys think? I plan to get rid of the chrome grill. I personally hate it.

[FONT=Tahoma]Mods so far: Borla Headers and exhaust, Rubicon 3.5" lift, Tera-Flex Revolver Shackles, 5100 series Bilstein shocks, 31's and a Wilderness swingout system all on a 1990 Wrangler. [/FONT]

Last edited by x-mprtr; 10-03-2004 at 10:02 PM..
x-mprtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-mprtr
What you guys think? I plan to get rid of the chrome grill. I personally hate it.
Imagestation SUCKS!!! Here...fixed it for ya!
f6c6f18e.jpg  
Unread 10-03-2004, 10:02 PM   #3
x-mprtr

Thanks. One minute it is there and then the next a little red x. Any tips for the next time I post a picture? Any help would be great. Thanks again.

[FONT=Tahoma]Mods so far: Borla Headers and exhaust, Rubicon 3.5" lift, Tera-Flex Revolver Shackles, 5100 series Bilstein shocks, 31's and a Wilderness swingout system all on a 1990 Wrangler. [/FONT]
x-mprtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 10:06 PM   #4
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Thanks. One minute it is there and then the next a little red x. Any tips for the next time I post a picture? Any help would be great.
Photobucket.com...they'll allow you to link up your pics. Imagestation does not and usually requires people to join their crappy site. Or you can just upload it from your pc (maybe have to pay for that...not sure).

Quote:
Thanks again.
Don't mention it! Nice Jeep...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.