Here's my baby - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Here's my baby

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-30-2002, 12:21 PM   #16
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by mikeythefireman:
There's people here who no one likes, but with 1/4 the population of JU, we know who all those people are.

Leave me and Mr. Bill outta this .

Keith

Unread 05-30-2002, 01:20 PM   #17
RedheadJeepin'Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Dan CR:
Moabe is an A-hole, yesterday he showed up at Jeepaholics, f#ck3d the place. He's one stupid homo.

I don't know how moabe hasn't been banned from JU. He does start an awful lot of crap, even if it has no validity (isn't that word? lol)....but the new admin plays favorites there.

My web page:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/redheadedjeepingirl/index.html[/url]
RedheadJeepin'Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 02:51 PM   #18
keithTJ

I stay here because we are family.
Mr. Bill, Drack, Mikey, Hank, Jeepchk and I aand others who always post, we are family. We don't each other on a personal level and will probably never meet, but on here we are friends. We have fun, kid around with each other and help everyone out. I like to laugh and have fun.
just my .02
keithTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 03:39 PM   #19
Wolfpack97

Great point Keith.

I agree with this philosophy. This forum is a nice place to get lots of GREAT info, as well as make friends with fellow "jeepers" and have some fun. One thing I like about this forum is the fact that most people are VERY RESPECTFUL and there are no DUMB questions. I am also a member of JU but I like the Jeep Forum a lot better. I actually forgot I was even member of JU until just now. (It has been a while since I checked it out) I have been glued to this forum for about 7 MONTHS now.

"I think I'm done with my speech"

03 Toyota Sequioa 4x4: Loaded with all options but basically stock. This is the family hauler.......Miss the WJ but we need more room....
Wolfpack97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 03:51 PM   #20
RedheadJeepin'Girl

quote:
Originally posted by keithTJ:
I stay here because we are family.
Mr. Bill, Drack, Mikey, Hank, Jeepchk and I aand others who always post, we are family. We don't each other on a personal level and will probably never meet, but on here we are friends. We have fun, kid around with each other and help everyone out. I like to laugh and have fun.
just my .02

I don't see where this place is bad at all...but those people you mentioned are about the only people I've ever seen post here so far.
Where the heck are the other 5000 members of this board? Dont'cha like a little spice in your life...you know, more variety, and fresh blood? [Wink]

My web page:
Unread 05-30-2002, 04:26 PM   #21
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by RedheadJeepin'Girl:
Dont'cha like a little spice in your life...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........spicy chili!!!!!!!!

Keith
Unread 05-30-2002, 05:23 PM   #22
Hank

If B, D, T, KTJ,JPCHK, and myself aren't enough "spice" then I don't know what to tell you.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 05:28 PM   #23
Hank

So D, ae you trying to say that Keith gives us money? I haven't gotten any so what's the deal?
Unread 05-30-2002, 06:42 PM   #24
cjud4x4

I would like to post a little more, but Hank has us all caged. On a serious note, alot of times I don't need to post. I will either do a search for a problem or add-on that I am working on, or just sit back and read the the quotes of the day from Mr. B,D,MTF, KTJ, or Hank the angry drunken dwarf .
I enjoy this site very much, but I am not a very big poster. Go Tow Hooks!!!!!!!

"Get to Jeepin, or get out"
cjud4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 06:50 PM   #25
Tuts

I love jeeps and I love girls. Putting them togeather just saves time. Lol just kiddin. Its great so see so many people, male and female, interested in jeeps and just four wheelin in general. I wish there were more girls like that round my neck of the woods. Oh well.
Tuts
Jeep pics up and running.
Blue Jeep Club Member #35
Tuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 07:53 PM   #26
RedheadJeepin'Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Bob J:
I have yet to go wheeling with a girl that had her own Jeep... figure I'm going to have to move to FL or CA to get some Jeep chicks

I post alot when I'm around, I just disappear for weeks, or some times months , at a time

Well according to my 4x4 clubs roster, there's a good few female members, but I've only seen one other one in action.
Typically I'm the only female driver...I don't know if I like that or not. For the most part I feel like everyone's little sister or even daughter hanging out with all those guys and older men.
We need more Jeep chicks down here.

My web page:
Unread 05-31-2002, 01:35 AM   #27
JIM79CJ7

[/QUOTE]I've noticed it's kinda slow around here. So why don't you boys hang out at JU? [/QUOTE]

I've been there once or twice , I just couldn't take the B/S . Everybody here is cool for the most part , I try to read forum once a day usually at work . I like talking to adults with knowledge . I've gotten alot of good info here , and I consider these people my jeep brothers & sisters . Welcome to the forum ! And thats a great looking Jeep !!!!

JIM

Custom Stuff--- [URL=http://www.JCfabanddesign.com]JC Fab & Design[/URL]
ORANGE JEEP CLUB
MEMBER # 1

1979 CJ7 / 304 /T 150 /HUGGER ORANGE PAINT JOB/ Lots of cool stuff
2003 Inca Gold Rubicon , <------ Sissy jeep :)
JIM79CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2002, 05:27 AM   #28
Hank

Cjud, I am a drunken ape not dwarf. Come on now man get it straight.
Unread 05-31-2002, 06:38 AM   #29
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
[Wink]

I forget that not everyone knows that you/I/we/whatever are the same entity that have just pulled off an elaborate scheme that allows us(me) to post from two seperate IP's across the country to throw the anti-high post count coalitioin off the track. It's a huge conspiracy I tell you(me [Wink] ) .

Keith(or am I??? muhahahahhaha!!!!)
Unread 05-31-2002, 08:36 AM   #30
RedheadJeepin'Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bill:
quote:
Originally posted by JIM79CJ7:
Welcome to the forum ! And thats a great looking Jeep !!!!

JIM

You ought to see the pics of her... [Wink]
Where have you seen pics of me? JU?

My web page:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.