It is finished...at least for the most part. I broke one of the bolts on the steering gear mount that I still need to pull out and source a new bolt but other than that it all seems good to go. It looks like everything is clearing and I fixed up a leak yesterday. Need to check when I get home tonight to see if there are any others. Here are some pics brief notes on the process:
Laid everything out in a manner that made sense to me (that soon became chaos and didn't matter anymore once tools made their way out of their locations but it was a good idea
Found a problem really quickly with the PSC kit. The output fitting wouldn't thread all the way into the reservoir. Called PSC and they sent me out a new one.
Mike started ripping off the rest of the old parts while I attacked modifying the 1.5" x 6" bore cylinder from PSC. For this I needed to cut down the post and female fitting and also cut down the male fitting so that everything cleared inside of the BMB mounts.
Then we worked on getting everything mocked up and fit into the Jeep. The PSC reservoir mounts worked really well with the Rokmen Hi-Lines but needed to be slightly modified. We needed to take one of the mounts and put a 33* bend in it to keep the reservoir vertical. Mike took it to his shop and put a perfect bend in it.
Then started making all of the lines and finishing the BMB mounts
Note that the drag link needs to be ground down to be round before the mount will fit on it.
After installing all the lines and fighting the steering gear for at least 4 hours brute force installed it. I will say that a body lift would have easily made it clear the grill but without it we had to cut about an inch up into the grill.
Then it was finally time to add fluid and bleed the system
A little over five bottles of Royal purple later we took it out for a quick test drive at 11:00 on Friday night.
Drove it over to Mikes shop to fork it and found a leak but I just used some thread sealer on the fitting and cranked it down as far as possible (I think I created threads in the reservoir to make that fitting go all the way in).
I over estimated the amount of hose I would need on the cylinder to the box and I need to come up with a way to hide that so it doesn't get in the way and replace that last bolt in the steering gear like I said above but other than that I think it is ready hit the trail.
Thanks Mike for all of your help.