Grand hero - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Grand hero

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 12-04-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
red2black00
2000 WJ 

Well my grand parents bought this jeep brand new off the show room floor unfortunately they didn't opt for the 4x4 model because they didn't feel like they needed it(that'll change in the near future). To this day both of my grandparents swear it was the best vehicle they ever owned but unfortunately in 2009 my grandfather filled the radiator up with water and never added antifreeze to it so that winter it blew the head so my grandparents decided to buy a smaller car and let the jeep sit. So when I turned 16 they gave it to me! Had the head rebuilt and resurface put it back on and sure enough it was running like a champ. After a year of owning it my engine decided to melt the pistons due to the fact that my fan relay went bad and I was sitting in a parking lot not paying attention to my gauges or the jeep and it blew the side tank off of the radiator. Since I didn't have the money for a tow truck and I was told it couldn't sit in the parking lot over night I had to drive it the 5 miles to my house(I know not the best move)so $1500 some forged rods and pistons later and some long nights it was running better than ever. I have only done some minor mods like painting my wheels and cladding, some Beefier tires, sound system, cb and pay speaker and exhaust but i have big plans for my granny mobile!!! image-951269011.jpg image-3167918299.jpg image-2595112224.jpg image-1201513720.jpg

So last month I bought a parts jeep the main reason I bought it was for the axles for my 4x4 conversion but when I went to look at it I found out what a great deal I was getting the body was almost perfect and the interior was a 10 out of 10 with heated seats and the best part of it all was I only paid $200 for it!!!(I'm trying to part out the rest of it I have taken off the right front fender seats ,both axles, front bumper, door panels, guage cluster, and head lights. Pm for details)

image-4007400250.jpg

And my gauges!!!!

image-3177448687.jpg

Last edited by red2black00; 12-04-2013 at 05:43 PM..
red2black00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.