Flexin' with the zig-zag - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Flexin' with the zig-zag

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Flexin' with the zig-zag

A few people from other forums wanted to see what the zig-zag bar I put on looks like when it drops. The drivers side doesn't drop as far as the passenger, even in this pic it still has a good 1-2" drop left, I just didn't want to back down and stack up more blocks again

Camera phone pics so they're not the best quality, but you get the picture (no pun intended). I'm pretty happy with it. I also moved my rear axle back about 2" Friday too, don't know if 2" would make a difference flexing but the front didn't stuff all the way, and it usually would

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.