Flex on the beach pics... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Flex on the beach pics...

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-06-2003, 04:51 PM   #1
foreverjeepin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Flex on the beach pics...

Here are some flex pics from the beach. By that I mean pics of the Jeep flexing on the beach, not me with my shirt off running around in a banana hammock speedo!!!!

"LEAD TODAY OR BE LOST TOMORROW"
foreverjeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2003, 05:00 PM   #2
shookwell

there's no 'e' in dual. nice jeep though
Unread 05-06-2003, 05:05 PM   #3
Owen

ForeverJeepin I see you took your tire off the back...looks great..I also took the rubber bumpstops off mine...put all screws back in looks tight...
Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2003, 05:20 PM   #4
foreverjeepin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally posted by shookwell
there's no 'e' in dual. nice jeep though
duel,
A prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, esp. to settle a private quarrel...
Thanks shookwell, I do not believe "duel" means I have both a hardtop and softop......Let it be known, I'm no English major by any stretch of the imagination. My degree is in CJ. ....but then again, I like it with an "e".....will have to keep it like that for a while.....Thanks again....JP

Unread 05-06-2003, 05:24 PM   #5
foreverjeepin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally posted by owen1832
ForeverJeepin I see you took your tire off the back...looks great..I also took the rubber bumpstops off mine...put all screws back in looks tight...
Thanks yo!! Will prolly take the rubbers off soon, will do the spare relocation as you did for the wheelin days... Looking into a new rear carrier now....JP

Unread 05-06-2003, 05:40 PM   #6
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice flex
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 12:58 PM   #7
GoTopless

Wheres the pic of you in a speedo? LOL

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
GoTopless is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.