Originally Posted by bebout
Hell yeah man you've about got it done.
Yeah... we'll see. I requested half-days this friday and next monday for some extra time to get it done.
Originally Posted by SDPW
Now that it is on it's wheels , I can't wait to see the wheeling videos .
Post flex pictures whenever you can
Thanks... yeah it will be a little while before I can get "real" flex shots since the front shocks are much too short... after the wedding my top priorities will be the front shocks being replaced, front driveshaft made, buy some t-case shifters, and if it isn't done before - a traction bar for the rear.
No pics tonight because it wasn't real exciting, but I mocked up my clearance/side markers for the front end to be street legal in VA. Won't need flares to drive on the street
I need to fully wire them up, but tomorrow I'm picking up some JK turn signals from the dealer to mount in the grill, once those are in then I can more accurately wire the side markers and tuck the entire harness away from my front tires.
List of what needs done before I can drive it to the exhaust shop:
- clearance lights wired and fully mounted
- buy and install front brake calipers/pads/brake lines
- install my HD output in the t-case
- install t-case brake and driveshaft(haven't gotten yet)
- mount and install rear shocks(ordered today... should have by end of the week)
- weld the spring perches on once driveshaft angle is set
I'm sure there is something else that needs done but those are the things off the top of my head.