Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

First jeep: 2000 Cherokee sport

5K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  foxrider12390 
#1 ·
My first jeep i am 18 on a a slim to no budget. Still in high school and working on getting a job haha fricken economic depression. So she sits at 4.5" with 31" TSL'S i threw on some el cheapo wal mart lights on the bumper i have a lot of future mods i plan on doing when i have the funds. Let me know what you all think.

See less See more
#5 ·
every jeep is a work in progress. I personally like the fenders left on but a lot of people like them off. All up to you.

#9 ·
yeah i figured the "rugged" fit right in. haha. And Finallyajeep i am not 100% sure. i bought the jeep already lifted and i swapped out a ton of crap on it but i cant figure out what kind of lift it is.

#11 ·
yeah and i mean even though my tires are rather small for my lift i dont think it will look that bad. I have one flare missing so i mine as well take the other 3 off and trim. I am awaiting some bigger tires to fill out my wheel wells a little better.

#14 ·
man... i'm gonna follow this pretty close. i need some ideas for mine once it starts comin together. and i hear ya on the highschool budget deal... thats exactly what is holdin mine back man. lookin forward to seein where you go with this. good luck! :thumbsup:

#21 ·
solid thanks man. Got my piece o crap lights from wal smart mounted on my roof rack. and convinced my girlfriend to let me drive it to prom with the doors off haha.

#26 ·
I just had Lou's do up a cat back. Then i got bored with that and cut it off and put a glasspack. Then got bored with that and now im just running straight pipe

#27 ·
im goin to be honest, i dont like the fenderless look. but i took off the door plastic pieces and i lk that look. but overall great jeep man, hopefully i can get mine up to that height. Keep up the good work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.