First attempt at making a video - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > First attempt at making a video

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 06-19-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Haik
supaJEEP

2001 TJ Wrangler 

First attempt at making a video

be gentle, this 2 min clip took me a retarded amount of time to make... lemme aside from having very little in the way of pictures and clips to work with, I think it came out ok.

score it for my own knowledge, thx.

http://waiparous.com/nuke/modules.ph...rder=0&thold=0

-SOLD- White Jeep Club Member #8675309

Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm Lift Kit - Advance Adapters SYE w/ Custom driveshaft
35" SuperSwamper Boggers - SMF rear bumper w/ swingout tire carrier
Cobra 75 WX ST - Firestick II 5' - PIAA 520 - PIAA 525 - 488 Gears - Detroit Locker
SMF front
bumper w/ bull bar - Warn 9500ti winch
Haik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #2
heavyhitter

That was killer nice jeep!

93 YJ almighty 4banger, 31" bfg all terrains on 15x8 ar black steelies, 1.25" PA shackle lift, pioneer stereo system, herculined tub, TJ Flares, Rock Sliders, custom front & rear bumpers,
heavyhitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2006, 07:11 PM   #3
stathunter

Haik,
Good video. Especially on your first try! To improve the next I would suggest that you have more action and shorter spans on the video. Maybe a few different angles. Try different types of shots some closer, lower, higher, off angle etc.
Very good video.......keep up the great work.
By the way if you keep going through the deep water holes you are going to need a snorkel!

2004 [B]Black X[/B] w/ RE LA 37" SSR's, etc etc [url]http://www.je-ep.com/[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]In Michigan? Call Jim from [url]www.Jeepin-Customizing.com[/url][/COLOR]
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
stathunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #4
wil badger

the other thing you'll want to do is crop your videos to all be the same viewing size so that it doesn't changed in the middle of play
Unread 06-19-2006, 10:12 PM   #5
Haik
supaJEEP

2001 TJ Wrangler 

thx guys, I had very little to work with and didn't shoot a single picture or vid myself. I just used what my friends took. The snorkle is on my "to do" list somewhere between winch/bumper and a paycheque.

I see you noticed the viewing size changed.. yea, some of the vids were taken with the digicam turned sideways, and I had to correct it and don't know how to change the dimensions. I'll let my videographer know hehehe!

-SOLD- White Jeep Club Member #8675309

Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm Lift Kit - Advance Adapters SYE w/ Custom driveshaft
35" SuperSwamper Boggers - SMF rear bumper w/ swingout tire carrier
Cobra 75 WX ST - Firestick II 5' - PIAA 520 - PIAA 525 - 488 Gears - Detroit Locker
SMF front
bumper w/ bull bar - Warn 9500ti winch
Haik is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.