Finally some pics of my YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Finally some pics of my YJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-02-2002, 03:01 PM   #1
gojurick

Finally some pics of my YJ

Here's my baby. My 7-year old calls her Heckabig, but I don't think it's there yet. But she's black and she's all mine. I swear this takes more work and money than a child.

My little Jeep

Hope ju like!!!!!!

gojurick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2002, 08:20 PM   #2
gatorfish

Looks great, nice rig!

past:
XJs '87 '91 '00
TJs '01 '02
gatorfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2002, 09:31 PM   #3
'drack

Nice setup man, looks good! My dad's got a YJ with just a 2" bl and 32's. I'm trying to talk him into a suspension lift and think ya just gave me some more ammo [Wink] .

Keith

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.