The Family that Jeeps together... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Family that Jeeps together...

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 04-10-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Scootr
2007 JK Wrangler 

The Family that Jeeps together...

These are some pics of myself,02 Intense Blue TJ Sport, my wife 03 KJ Freedom Ed.(jeepchik71), her brother Chris,04 Khaki TJ sport (hopnnc) and her brother Tim,00 Yellow TJ SE (still trying to get him to join the forum,lol)

[B] 2007 JK "X" 2dr [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Jeep Green[/COLOR],auto, 4.10's, 6 disc Infinity system with sub, 32's w/Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 8179 wheels, Smittybilt SRC side bars,Sirius 1 unit, Magellan Maestro 3100 GPS . Former Jeeps...02 and 05 TJ Sports
[COLOR="Red"]SEMPER FI ![/COLOR]
[/B]
Scootr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2004, 12:01 AM   #2
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

Sweet pictures Fun family

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2004, 12:26 AM   #3
slimP
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet.... gotta love those pictures.
--==(Blue Jeep Club Member #11)==--
--==(Pride, Heritage, Tradition - The American Legend - JEEP)==--
slimP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2004, 01:00 PM   #4
Macabre
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Very cool pictures.
Macabre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2004, 02:37 PM   #5
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

cools pics...

I can understand the Rubi rims...but why the hood stickers?

just a personal opinion...

Greg
BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2004, 04:10 PM   #6
Gunjunkie

Didn't notice stickers. ??? only one has protective cover on it..
Gunjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2004, 07:01 PM   #7
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunjunkie
Didn't notice stickers. ??? only one has protective cover on it..
His Blue "Rubicon" is a Sport, or as he himself calls it, a "Replicon"...

Like I said, I could completely understand putting the tires/wheels on it, but why add the fake stickers on the hood...

Greg
Unread 04-14-2004, 07:45 PM   #8
crazyTJ

Nice pics. I also have a Jeep family. I have a 97 TJ on 37's, bro in law #1 has a 97 TJ on 35's, bro in law #2 has a 02 TJ on 33's, my wife has a 02 Liberty, bro in law #1's wife has a 04 TJ stock, and in laws have a Rubicon and a Cherokee. I am going to try to get some pics at bro in law #1's(Ned97Sahara) wedding on May 15th. Jeeps are like lovers down south, keep it in the family
Crazy
97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
crazyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2004, 08:41 PM   #9
Scootr
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWaylon
His Blue "Rubicon" is a Sport, or as he himself calls it, a "Replicon"...

Like I said, I could completely understand putting the tires/wheels on it, but why add the fake stickers on the hood...

Greg

Simply put the "Sport"stickers I thought looked gay,secondly because it's my rig and I wanted to. I've never passed it off as ever being a Rubi and when people ask I tell them it's a sport. I just think the factory rubi decals look great on the hood.

[B] 2007 JK "X" 2dr [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Jeep Green[/COLOR],auto, 4.10's, 6 disc Infinity system with sub, 32's w/Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 8179 wheels, Smittybilt SRC side bars,Sirius 1 unit, Magellan Maestro 3100 GPS . Former Jeeps...02 and 05 TJ Sports
[/B]
Unread 04-14-2004, 08:52 PM   #10
Scootr
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyTJ
Nice pics. I also have a Jeep family. I have a 97 TJ on 37's, bro in law #1 has a 97 TJ on 35's, bro in law #2 has a 02 TJ on 33's, my wife has a 02 Liberty, bro in law #1's wife has a 04 TJ stock, and in laws have a Rubicon and a Cherokee. I am going to try to get some pics at bro in law #1's(Ned97Sahara) wedding on May 15th. Jeeps are like lovers down south, keep it in the family
Crazy
My daughter will be driving in a couple years so hopefully we'll have her set up with one as well,lol. Can't wait to see the pics of yours!

[/B]
Unread 04-15-2004, 04:41 AM   #11
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootr
Simply put the "Sport"stickers I thought looked gay,secondly because it's my rig and I wanted to. I've never passed it off as ever being a Rubi and when people ask I tell them it's a sport. I just think the factory rubi decals look great on the hood.
no biggie...I think gunjunkie just missed your signature...

I didn't like the Sport stickers either, so I took off 'Jeep', 'Wrangler' and '4.0L' (my 60th Anniversary Edition has a little badge that I left, instead of the 'Sport' sticker)...

after all...your money buys/mods your Jeep, and my money takes care of mine...

as long as you it doesn't really matter...

Greg
Unread 04-15-2004, 04:55 AM   #12
djorkboy
1996 ZJ 

Every time I look at the title of this thread I can't help giggling, my mind automatically finishes the poem

...Anyway, it saddens me to see a family with such cool cars. If my family lined up our cars it would be a parade of people movers covered in baby vomit, beat up japanese shopping carts with rust stains and my solitary grand cherokee towering over them all. Surely I will be able to convince one of them to buy a Jeep...
djorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2004, 06:53 AM   #13
Scootr
2007 JK Wrangler 

Big Waylon, you hit the nail on the head!...maybe I should have put on the type "R" decal...that would have at least netted me 10HP

[/B]
Unread 04-15-2004, 06:56 AM   #14
Scootr
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djorkboy
Every time I look at the title of this thread I can't help giggling, my mind automatically finishes the poem

...Anyway, it saddens me to see a family with such cool cars. If my family lined up our cars it would be a parade of people movers covered in baby vomit, beat up japanese shopping carts with rust stains and my solitary grand cherokee towering over them all. Surely I will be able to convince one of them to buy a Jeep...
Oh trust me,those pics are 20+ years in the making. It took all of us to hit our mid 30's before we could get to this point. We all had our fair share of family go getters and hoopties. I can't even begin to tell ya of all the rust bucket pieces o crap I've owned,lol

[/B]
Unread 04-15-2004, 07:25 AM   #15
Pakrjeep

Very cool pics...
Something about Jeeps all together like that just looks WAY too cool.
I'm gonna take the family of Jeeps out this weekend for some pics--so far it will just be me in the TJ and the wife in the new Lib, but hey, its a start!!!!

[COLOR=blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member # 2[/COLOR]
Pakrjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.