EVOLUTION'S 97 tj - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > EVOLUTION'S 97 tj

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 01-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #61
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

went to order lower bushing from re today and there out of stock til later next week.. sucks.. front is totally shot.. bad enough to make me park it til i get new ones in front..

97 TJ, custom long arm, custom tri link rear, 44 front-9in rear, Detroit and Yukon lockers, 4:88s, 37" bfg's ,tube fenders and crusher corners, process never ends...
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/evolutions-97-tj-1061890/[/url]
evolution is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #62
AngryTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I love how you incorporated the turn signals in your new flares. I can only dream of having some sort of fab skills to contruct something like that. Great TJ man I really enjoyed the build so far.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/jf-trip-2-0-a-2608114/"][SIZE="3"][B]
2015 Colorado Trip[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2011, 11:43 PM   #63
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

THANKS MAN....

i got a new magnaflow cat and straight threw stainless muffler for the jeep a couple weeks ago... cant wait to get it on there and get the junk i have on there off.. goin to sound great...
97 TJ, custom long arm, custom tri link rear, 44 front-9in rear, Detroit and Yukon lockers, 4:88s, 37" bfg's ,tube fenders and crusher corners, process never ends...
Unread 01-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #64
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ok, i picked up my 9in axle for my jeep month ago or more.talked to a freind running 8.8 with a spool, short arm, 35 bfgs in a 98tj.. he said he didnt have any problems with torque steer with a spool in hes jeep tj.. theres only a few options there is for a 9in, i was looking in may do a pocket locker in it but after talking to him i dont know what to do..im not goin with a Detroit, i hate mine in my jeep now.. cant wait to get it out.. like to throw it over the hill...lol

what everybody think and running in there tj's?

so far arbs 35 spline runs bout 850$ then everything to hook it up..
power trax pocket locker runs 280 or so
eatons are 850 or so
detroits 520 and thats a no on that way...
and spools from mini to full 40-200 bucks..
ox doesnt make anything that ive found yet..

im running 6 long arm with tri link in the rear and installing 488 gears in a waggy 44 front and 9in rear of course.. and i do drive my jeep everyday and wheel it to..
Unread 02-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #65
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well i found a great deal on a hard top on craigslist.. picking it up on fri.. bought it for 300 bucks.. lil faded but no biggie...
Unread 02-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #66
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution View Post
well i found a great deal on a hard top on craigslist.. picking it up on fri.. bought it for 300 bucks.. lil faded but no biggie...
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I hate you! I've been emailing that guy since he posted it and he never even responded to me. I even posted about it! lol
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #67
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well sorry man..lol.. its a girl that has it.. i was lucky enough to have a buddy text me and tell me bout it.. i got on and emailed her as soon as he told me.. guess i was the first one.. hell of a find for the price...
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #68
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution View Post
well sorry man..lol.. its a girl that has it.. i was lucky enough to have a buddy text me and tell me bout it.. i got on and emailed her as soon as he told me.. guess i was the first one.. hell of a find for the price...
Whatever, man, woman.. whoever.. They could have at least responded and said it was pending sale or something instead of ignoring me. I responded to the ad less than an hour after it went up.

She clearly has no idea how much they're worth, even faded as hell without tinted windows. Sell me your soft top frame if you're going to use the hard top! lol
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #69
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillathrilla View Post
Whatever, man, woman.. whoever.. They could have at least responded and said it was pending sale or something instead of ignoring me. I responded to the ad less than an hour after it went up.

She clearly has no idea how much they're worth, even faded as hell without tinted windows. Sell me your soft top frame if you're going to use the hard top! lol
haha.. nah man.. soft top still for spring/summer.. hardtop for summer.. i sell it to ya.. i know what there worth..lol
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #70
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

surely if a hard top is worth $300, the soft top is only worth like $50

keep your eyes peeled for me if you come across another one cheap, or a good soft top (most importantly the frame). I haven't been able to find one to fix mine. Sucks!
Unread 02-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #71
Logant
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ive got a windshield frame i would sell to ya for 100 bucks. its already blue and just has cracked glass in it
Logant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #72
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logant View Post
ive got a windshield frame i would sell to ya for 100 bucks. its already blue and just has cracked glass in it
well i thank ya, but i got one already for it just needs paint and my windshield in it.. but really the one thats one it just has a flop dent in it from to previous 2 flops on the pass. side..opps..

i am thinking bout changing color on it to.. not really sure what color thou..
Unread 02-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #73
Logant
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Alright just letting you know! Nice jeep btw. I have a 97 the same color just smaller haha
Unread 02-03-2011, 07:51 PM   #74
evolution
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well i thank ya thou for the offer.. im sure you could sell it easy for the price.. the wife would prob kill me if i bout something else for the jeep right now..
Unread 02-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #75
Logant
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Haha no problem man. I sure hope I can

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.