Evilpersona's 2004 LJ Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Evilpersona's 2004 LJ Build

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #1
evilpersona
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Evilpersona's 2004 LJ Build

So I am going to start this build off by saying that this happens to be my fourth jeep in less than 3 years.
That being said I picked up my new to me 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in April 2013 with 56,000 miles.
I got an excellent deal.
It stayed stock for a few months. Took it out on the beach while i figured out what i wanted to do to it.

Finally decided on the Zone 4.25" Combo Kit. 3" springs, 1.25" body lift and a 1" motor mount lift.

Now for some reason i didnt take any pictures of the lift install.

The body lift took the better part of a weekend to get installed with three people.

The suspension lift was much of the same.

Then after driving around on stock tires for a week or so I stumbled upon a good deal on 4 35x12.5x15 Dick Cepek FC-II tires.

Then I pulled the stock spare tire mount and third brake light and cut the front bumper down to a stubby.

Also created a cb antenna mount that uses two of the spare tire carrier bolts to hold it to the tailgate.

I got JK Turn signals installed, picked up a set of zero flare hoodline fenders that i installed. and then for christmas i got a set of rampage h4 headlights that i put in. and a smittybilt vaulted glovebox that still needs to be installed.

Also ordered a rear tire bumper/tire carrier from Down N Dirty Offroad and a pure jeep steering box skid that im still waiting on.

Once my tax return comes in I will be ordering a new set of 35x12.5x15 KM2s, Novak Cable shifter, and IRO tie rod. as well as possibly picking up a hp44/9in combo and building them slowly over the course of this year.

evilpersona is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
evilpersona
2004 LJ Wrangler 

So this weekend due to the nice weather i was driving around topless saturday. And sunday got my rear bumper installed. and monday put my new rims and tires on.

evilpersona is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.