EugeneTheTJ's 2003 TJ Build Thread - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > EugeneTheTJ's 2003 TJ Build Thread

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Reply
Unread 01-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #796
TJRHD
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Eastern, Oklahoma
Posts: 3,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFuzz View Post
I'm just glad nobody calls me Da. Maybe I should change to Mr. Fuzz or His Fuzzness or El Fuzzerino.

This concludes my thread hijack. Get to work, that's quite a list.


__________________
NOT A HATER
TJRHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #797
jarcher401
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: pine grove
Posts: 117
awesome build
jarcher401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #798
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarcher401 View Post
awesome build
thanks man
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 07:11 AM   #799
Tripwire21
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 63
Chris,

I want you to know that I spent the 2 hours while drinking some mighty fine cups of java and read your entire build thus far...Kudos for keeping up with your build...awesome to see how Eugene has come along! I will put more faith into Sarge's build (My LJ I bought when i got home from Kabul) as far as keeping up with my personal build forum...I saw that you came to Charleston a while back...Do you come down often...Charleston is where I am from...anyway awesome build post bro!!!
__________________
My build thread: [B][U][COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/sarge-lj-build-thread-1326852/"]"Sarge" [/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B]
Tripwire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #800
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire21 View Post
Chris,

I want you to know that I spent the 2 hours while drinking some mighty fine cups of java and read your entire build thus far...Kudos for keeping up with your build...awesome to see how Eugene has come along! I will put more faith into Sarge's build (My LJ I bought when i got home from Kabul) as far as keeping up with my personal build forum...I saw that you came to Charleston a while back...Do you come down often...Charleston is where I am from...anyway awesome build post bro!!!
Thanks man. I don't go to Charleston much anymore. At the time my fiancee was going to C of C but not anymore. I think I am making a trip in the spring though!
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #801
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Dropped off the HP 30 today for regear at East Coast Gear Supply. Should get it back in a few days.

Saw a few sickkkk WJs while I was there. Ill post a pic in a few. Also a beautiful FJ on 33s.
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #802
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Said Dub Jay
12-dub-jay.jpg  
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #803
kyle_craig
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: White Bear Laaake, Minnesooota
Posts: 2,599
Those MT/Rs are pure sexiness. Looking forward to seeing them on. Impressive build thus far!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #804
jeepbro's
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chapel Hill NC
Posts: 2,699
Hey I saw you'r replacing your front springs with some 3" ones, anything wrong with your current ones or do you just want a little more height for 35's ? I actually ended up picking up a set of 35's a few weeks ago that I think actually came off that WJ you posted. Anyways, they are pretty tight in the front on my jeep and I might be interested in your RC front springs when they come off if there's nothing wrong with them. My skyjacker's are supposed to be around 2-2.5" but are about 10 years old, and with a winch and everything I'm pretty sure they are good bit less than 2" now.
__________________
2002 tj sahara 3" lift 35" km2, AtoZ rockers 10k lb winch, 4.56 gears, lock-rites front and rear
My jeeps
jeepbro's is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #805
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
Hey I saw you'r replacing your front springs with some 3" ones, anything wrong with your current ones or do you just want a little more height for 35's ? I actually ended up picking up a set of 35's a few weeks ago that I think actually came off that WJ you posted. Anyways, they are pretty tight in the front on my jeep and I might be interested in your RC front springs when they come off if there's nothing wrong with them. My skyjacker's are supposed to be around 2-2.5" but are about 10 years old, and with a winch and everything I'm pretty sure they are good bit less than 2" now.
Well now I have a 2" RE spacer on top of my "2.5"" RC springs which I would estimate gives me 3-3.5" of lift so I am just looking to attain the same height without being ghetto. My RC springs in the front only gave me an inch and a half or so of lift. I don't think they'd be worth your time.


On another note, I picked up the HP30 from ECGS yesterday. Should be getting to work on the Jeep in a few weeks once I get back from spring break and have another vehicle to DD. Most likely I will be borrowing my moms bug. Oh well, it'll get me to and from work for a few weeks
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #806
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Changed out my 5.25" sound pod speakers today. The Memphis' sounded like *** and were out of warranty and I didn't want to drop $150 on speakers right now so I went to the local flea market and got a set of (probably stolen) Kickers on the cheap. Sound is incredible and the best part is that the Mexican who sold them to me said he gives a 3 month warranty on his goods. Score for me
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #807
WidowYj91
Registered User
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gibsonville NC
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ
Changed out my 5.25" sound pod speakers today. The Memphis' sounded like *** and were out of warranty and I didn't want to drop $150 on speakers right now so I went to the local flea market and got a set of (probably stolen) Kickers on the cheap. Sound is incredible and the best part is that the Mexican who sold them to me said he gives a 3 month warranty on his goods. Score for me
Buckhorn!? Lol
__________________
'91 YJ,2.5L, 5spd, 3"BL (P.O's mistake), O.M.E 36r springs, Bilstien 5100's, 10,000lb chicago winch, 32x11.50 km2's, Family roll bar swap, Bunch of L.E.D stuff
WidowYj91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #808
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
yep
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #809
Sgt.Fuzz
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
yep
Messican warranty= If they go out in the next three months, he'll steal you another set.
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]My build: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/fuzzbucket-build-1126577/[/url][/COLOR]
Sgt.Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #810
EugeneTheTJ
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
 
EugeneTheTJ's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,579
Fantastic news. First of all, I ordered another part from Gerald Novak cable is on the way.

In other news, I am officially DD'ing my moms bug so work on the Jeep will begin within the next day or two. Im ****in stoked. Im not really worried about anything except doing the SYE. If anyone wants to help out that has done one before feel free to let me know. Beer could be involved as compensation.
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
best avatars on jf , dd on 35's , tj
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.