EugeneTheTJ's 2003 TJ Build Thread - Page 13 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Took my Jeep on down to Victor (that was for you Matt).

Anyways, my Brown Dog MML is going on tomorrow. Once this goes on, I also get to reinstall my console. I am very excited!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Went to the junkyard today and picked up a replacement fan shroud because I cut the hell out of mine for the fan to clear it. I will put it on tomorrow after the MML is installed
Attached Thumbnails
FanShroud.jpg  

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #183 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 05:49 PM
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man, just letting you know I might make a run up to Uwharrie tomorrow (Wednesday) and wanted to see if you wanted to come? My brother is'nt gonna be able to bring his jeep but his friend is coming in his pickup with his atv and he's gonna tow my brothers new dirtbike, but i dont have any other full size vehicles going so i figured i'd throw it out there to ya. If your interested let me know and i'll PM you my cell number.

Either way tho, i need to go wheelin SOON, so if your gonna be around this week and are up to do some wheeling let me know.

2002 tj sahara 3" lift 35" km2, AtoZ rockers, 8k warn, 4.56 gears, lock-rites front and rear
post #184 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
Hey man, just letting you know I might make a run up to Uwharrie tomorrow (Wednesday) and wanted to see if you wanted to come? My brother is'nt gonna be able to bring his jeep but his friend is coming in his pickup with his atv and he's gonna tow my brothers new dirtbike, but i dont have any other full size vehicles going so i figured i'd throw it out there to ya. If your interested let me know and i'll PM you my cell number.

Either way tho, i need to go wheelin SOON, so if your gonna be around this week and are up to do some wheeling let me know.
God I would love to but I cant man. I gotta get my MML put on in the morning then I have to finish a paper/pack to go to VA thursday. Sorry bud, hopefully I can go next time. Do you know when they close for winter? I would love to go over my Christmas break...

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #185 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 06:11 PM
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Its all good man, i figured i'd throw it out there. I think they close like the 14th of December or something like that,

2002 tj sahara 3" lift 35" km2, AtoZ rockers, 8k warn, 4.56 gears, lock-rites front and rear
post #186 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Dammit, I dont get out until the 17th or 18th :

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #187 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yea me either, my last exam is the 16th. I was pissed, i wanted to go on the last or the day before the last of the season.

post #188 of 1134 Old 11-24-2009, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Well, I know for a fact I am going opening weekend in the spring with a few buddies. I dont care what I have in school, I am going. You and anyone else should come. We can meet up and have a nice little convoy going down there.

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #189 of 1134 Old 11-25-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Productive day.

My MML was installed this morning, looks great.
Also, when the MML went on I regained 4-Lo.
I removed my TC drop, much happier and looks better.
Reinstalled my console.
Here are some pics of the Brown Dog MML installed.
Next on the list is to put on my new fan shroud, but I dont know if I am going to get around to this today
Attached Thumbnails
MML1.jpg   MML2.jpg  

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #190 of 1134 Old 11-25-2009, 03:41 PM
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I wish my motor mounts still looked that pretty haha

post #191 of 1134 Old 11-25-2009, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Went to Advance and picked up a wiring harness to wire my Jeep up for a trailer.
Now I just have to make the trailer...

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #192 of 1134 Old 11-30-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am ordering my sliders today. I decided to go with A to Z but I am getting them custom done to have a step simlar to the PSCs. I hope they turn out good

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #193 of 1134 Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I called up Zach at A to Z and ordered the sliders. Because I am a member of JF he didnt charge me any extra for the custom work plus he knocked off some of the shipping cost.

He said he would email me some pics before everything is welded together, so I will post them up as soon as I get them!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #194 of 1134 Old 11-30-2009, 03:20 PM
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Nice man. You'll love the AtoZ's, Zach makes good stuff.
post #195 of 1134 Old 12-09-2009, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am getting excited about Christmas. Here is a small preview of what's going on within the next month:
-Custom A to Z sliders
-OrFab Front Cage with 2 streamer bars
-Aussie Front Locker
-Delta Quadbar HyperWhites
-Reinstalling my windshield lights
-Solid Diff Cover for D30

I can't wait!!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

Tags
best avatars on jf , dd on 35's , retired dd , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.