EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

And my personal favorites

Attached Thumbnails
FieldWeb.jpg   ShedWeb.jpg  

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Also, when I installed my top the cheapo zipper pull snapped off. I decided to braid some 550 cord as the new zipper pull. I think it turned out pretty good!
Attached Thumbnails
ZipPull1.jpg   ZipPull2.jpg  

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #168 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 03:19 PM
JeSimmers

1997 TJ Wrangler 

^^Nice idea! Looks great!

Red Jeep Club Member #454

post #169 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks. Some guy on here had braided 550 cord on his seat pull. I saw it and realized that it would work great on the top too!

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #170 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
Thanks. Some guy on here had braided 550 cord on his seat pull. I saw it and realized that it would work great on the top too!
Did you take the insides out of that 550? looks really flat for some reason. Good idea though, I have 550 for my glovebox and door straps.
post #171 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

yea i took out the insides. If I didnt it would've been way too thick to fit through the zipper

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #172 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 05:56 PM
CarolinaExPat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
yea i took out the insides.
That's what he said.

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If you quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong.
post #173 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 06:01 PM
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Jeep looks GREAT Eugene

post #174 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaExPat View Post
That's what he said.
Thank you for that Matt

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #175 of 1134 Old 11-21-2009, 11:37 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid5 View Post
Jeep looks GREAT Eugene
Thanks man. The name is Chris BTW. Eugene is my Heep

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #176 of 1134 Old 11-22-2009, 12:06 AM
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

ok Chris.....then your boyfriend Eugene is looking pretty good

post #177 of 1134 Old 11-22-2009, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid5 View Post
ok Chris.....then your boyfriend Eugene is looking pretty good
You confused me on that one. Eugene has a historical context in relation to Jeep. Look it up, and feel educated compared to other people on this forum who have no idea...

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #178 of 1134 Old 11-22-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Went and got gas this morning and noticed the cap was broken so I went to WalMart and picked up a locking gas cap replacement
Attached Thumbnails
LockingGasCap.jpg  

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #179 of 1134 Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 PM
CarolinaExPat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I was looking at the Poison Spyder Rocker Guards that you showed. Go to their website and look at the pics they have. From the top view it seems to stick out a hell of a lot. I like them better than the a to z but I don't know if I like that version. They've got two different ones. Check them out.

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If you quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong.
post #180 of 1134 Old 11-22-2009, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I checked em out. The PSC step is about 5" if I remember correctly. Thats fine with me. I have looked at the other ones and I like them but they don't look mean enough

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

Tags
best avatars on jf , dd on 35's , retired dd , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.