The DUI build thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The DUI build thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 06-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
Jeepguy84
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I'll fully update this tomorrow with pics and the whatnot. Long story short I got a DUI. So that means 120 days of not driving. What else to do but do a rebuild on my 89 YJ. I'm looking at this in the best way I can. As in who cares is it doesn't run for a few days I can't walk to the train so let's give Rusty(the YJ) some loving.

Base plane is get it back to its prime with a 4" lift and make sure it's running right and looking semi good with what I need to make it a nice camping jeep.

Jeepguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
Hurley91

Congrats on the DUI.

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.