DTOM's "Dirt Rod" YJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > DTOM's "Dirt Rod" YJ build

Advance Adapters SYE KitsOconee Off-Road Jeep Night!SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Unread 07-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #1
DTOMLOD
1992 YJ Wrangler 

DTOM's "Dirt Rod" YJ build

I have decided to make a build thread for my yj. Its a 92 YJ 4.0L. I recently finished a major reparation project after an accident, and I am feeling so proud of having done it all myself that I just have to share it with other Jeepers. I bought the jeep almost 4 years ago, and really had no knowledge of jeeps. It had a "6 inch lift" and 35s when I bought it and until recently thats about all I knew. I occasionally wheeled it but it was my DD until I got my truck. In february I hit a guard rail during an ice storm. Bent the leaf spring, shock and rim on the front passengers side. then it sat til I finally had time to start the fix about a month ago. And thats when the trouble started.... more to follow.

img_1259.jpg

img_1260.jpg

img_0152-640x480-.jpg

Unread 07-20-2014, 05:57 AM   #2
DTOMLOD
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Oops this is a duplicate thread i made because there was a computer error and i didnt think this one posted. If there is a way to delete it can someone please

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.