6.5 Front boston acoustics
6x9 focal rear speakers
high jack

Exterior Upgrades

Rock Rails
fog lights
custom tail lights
smoked turn lenses

Picture is the first day I got her (July 2011)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Snapped my Pinion yoke, because my transfer case was stretching the drive shaft, also, my bolts for holding up my TC were stripped out so i went through the floor, to drop some grade 8 bolts through, after a long 2 days of work, everything is all ready to go

(pictures 1,2) the driver and passenger floor, starting to create an access point to the TC bolts
(picture 3) the lift kit, realigned to match the TC brace bar
(picture 4) rear differential where the pinion yoke is,
(picture 5) floor jack holding up the TC while working in the brace bar
(Picture 6&7) Finished TC drop

Attachments

#4 ·
Homemade roof rack, no welding

UNDER $100.00

Parts List

(12) 5 foot 3/4 inch piping
(8) Brackets
some u-bolts
and some time

This is the build process, I will post more photos of the finished project soon

Attachments

#5 ·
homemade roof rack

Half way done, just need to paint and prime rack

Attachments

#6 ·
Rear Tow Hitch

So since I got the jeep, a 2" ball has been rusted in to the hitch itself, so i finally got it all torn apart and now its ready to go. Also i am going to purchase a 1"-2" conversion and a D-link

Attachments

#7 ·
Rear Cargo Space

I built a small deck out of wood for my rear cargo area, so i can store my stuff underneath and my sound system up top, eventually i am gonna carpet the top, so the dog has a place to lay down on some wheeling trips

Attachments

#8 ·
Good looking build so far, I've always liked the look of the late 80's early 90's XJs myself. I see you used bolts to secure your roof rack together, how strong is it? I've been thinking of going that route since I don't own a welder. Also, great idea using the bicycle water bottle holder. My brother has a 91 Cherokee and we've been trying to find a way to install cup holders, I might have to borrow the idea.

#9 ·
Feel free to borrow the idea of the bike holder, it makes life so much easier, and the rack as been great, I have built 2 more since mine, for some friends and all three have held up surprising well, I got the idea off a guy on the cherokee forum, here is the link as to how he built it,(http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f58/homemade-roof-rack-without-welding-91566/) shoot me a PM and I will explain some flaws that i found while building mine.

#10 ·
Clean Up Day

Pulled everything minus the dash board and cleaned everything up.

Cleaned the carpets the seats, and redid the headliner

Attachments

#14 ·
2003 Jeep Wrangler

Alright, Since mothers day was last week, and I had to work, i didn't get the time to spend with my mom, so as a gift for mothers day, my bro and I got her some new fog lights and we touched up all the black paneling on her jeep... but not before having a little fun in the dirt first :highfive:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.