Dirtnyurface's 2006 Unlimited LCG Build... - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Dirtnyurface's 2006 Unlimited LCG Build...

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.com

Unread 05-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #46
Dirtnyurface
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Lol. Didn't feel like flipping it.
I'm trying to save money but summer is here. Vacation and all that will come before the big $ items.

Dirtnyurface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #47
Dirtnyurface
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Been sleeping on y'all. Should have some little updates. Saving for the big stuff now.
Unread 06-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #48
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnyurface View Post
Been sleeping on y'all. Should have some little updates. Saving for the big stuff now.
What exactly are these "little" updates? And do I smell a savvy lift coming soon?
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #49
Dirtnyurface
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Little updates being. Daystar 1" bl, headlights, tails, new rim and spare, foglights/window spotlights, some kinda tint, radio, cb, seat covers, just little ****. And I'm trya save for Savvys 3" lift w the anti rock and fox. and after that, the sye/cv, then ucf skid.
That's my current plan. Heh.
Unread 06-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #50
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Not a bad plan. Make sure you do a mml at the same time as the body lift so you dont have to worry about the fan shroud. You will need a mml anyways if you wanna do the ucf skid.

You need to come wheel URE with me again sometime and check out my new UCF skid. SO much better not bottoming out on every single run off mound.

Oh, and I wouldnt spend the money on fox shocks if I were you. Once you get better tires/rims and the lift the LJ will ride great regardless of what shocks you have.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2011, 08:55 AM   #51
Dirtnyurface
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Ok. I def gotta get out there again, and I'd love not to hit every last one of the runoffs. Ha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.