Highly doubt it, but you've been through about everything else. Might as well check!
Lower arms & tie rod ends (which are almost new currie) are the only things I haven't really checked. I felt them when I did the ball joints this weekend, but not sure how to tell if they are starting to go. I'm meeting Connor Wednesday to get another set of eyes on everything before MI on Saturday. So hopefully I'll drive home wobble free Wednesday night!
Welp, turns out I was wrong. The pesky culprit was tire imbalance. It sure didn't feel like it, but I guess I've never had it that severe. It's 98% better. No wobble at all up to 60mph. There is a VERY slight wobble when I hit some bumps in the road, but it dissipates very quickly & if I'm not trying to feel it, I probably wouldn't notice it. I call that a win! I'm still boggled as to how doing a tummy tuck, BL & MML. would cause my tires to become so imbalanced.
Got my new spare mounted last night & the other four tires balanced. Told them to get them as close to zero as possible & put the two best ones on the front. I also explained my situation about the warranty tire to the sales rep & he sold me their warranty on all five tires. So if I rip a sidewall completely off this weekend, I get a free replacement.
After I got home last night I put together what I am calling my "INDOT tire bar". I used a piece of a speed limit sign pole that fell down in front of my house a few years back. There is a hole in the top of each rear fender that is plugged with a grommet. I cut the sign pole to length. It has holes in inch increments which worked out perfectly. I drilled the necessary ones on each end out to 1/2" & bolted the pole to the top of the fender well & flopped the tire against it & strapped her down. I now have plenty of flat storage area for coolers, tool bag, etc. that is relatively easily accessible. If I have time I'm going to try to bolt down some small D rings for straps to hold everything down secure.
Did some more work yesterday. Pretty much all ready for this weekend. Just need to grab some bolts to bolt down my d rings.
I ground down the shelf from N to R on my gear selector. This allows me a quick slap shift into R without having to depress the thumb lock on the handle.
Quick temporary fix for my shock body interference with the frame on full flex. Moved the shock to the outside of the mount & used a longer grade 8 bolt with a crush sleeve stuck in between the old mount. Should hold me over nice until I can get some new mounts welded on.