csclifford's '00 WJ Build- Slow but steady - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > csclifford's '00 WJ Build- Slow but steady

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
csclifford
2000 WJ 

csclifford's '00 WJ Build- Slow but steady

Hey guys I just started to mod my jeep so I figured I might as well start a build thread to keep track of everything.

We'll start with a little background. I purchased my WJ last fall with 132,000 miles on it. Since then I've graduated high school as well as put 11,000 miles on it.

I previously have had a '01 Ranger that I lifted and whatnot, and my last vehicle was a '00 4Runner that I bought at a cheap price and turned around and sold for a profit.

So I have a month before I leave for school (University of Iowa), and I have decided to start working on my WJ. I have just recently replaced my headlights as well as bedlined my bumpers and rocker panels.

I am going to order the RC 4" lift tomorrow so that should go on sometime next week after I receive it. Once that is done I will also get new 31" or 32" tires.

You guys have any tire suggestions? I will be driving on the high way a lot (visiting my girlfriend and family 3 hours away), but also want something off-road capable. Also what else should I start working on?

This will be a drawn out build thread, and hopefully it will undergo quite a transformation throughout college.

Anyways here are some pics of my Jeep after I bedlined it!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.