Crawley's story <3 - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Crawley's story <3

Save 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #151
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Pics of BL gaps:

Ignore the dents

Edit: halls pretty much nailed it

Unread 10-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #152
hallsofstone
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjeep View Post
Edit: halls pretty much nailed it

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
H. L. Mencken - US editor (1880 - 1956)

K.C.C.O. [url]www.thechive.com[/url]
hallsofstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #153
valareena89

Hi,

Pls can someone help me out.

Am driving my friends jeep 2004 rubicon 2 door and as seen am a bit nervous because I feel the tires might just get flatten someday. I would like to know what tool is basically used to remove the spare tire from the rear . As 1 of my friends said that every jeep as a special tool to remove the rear spare tire out. Pls help me as I cannot find any tool in this jeep . Where can I order or get this tool.
valareena89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #154
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by valareena89
Hi,

Am driving my friends jeep 2004 rubicon 2 door and as seen am a bit nervous because I feel the tires might just get flatten someday. I would like to know what tool is basically used to remove the spare tire from the rear . As 1 of my friends said that every jeep as a special tool to remove the rear spare tire out. Pls help me as I cannot find any tool in this jeep . Where can I order or get this tool.
Pics of said tire and lugnut would help.
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #155
misterpookie

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by valareena89 View Post
Hi,

arc welder.

CRAWLEY'S STORY <3 (sort of a build thread)
FOR SALE: SOFT TOP WITH FRAME FROM A 99
misterpookie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #156
9703tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterpookie View Post
arc welder.
X2!
9703tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #157
hallsofstone
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hi,

lol wut?

Lug wrench?

Telekinesis?

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
H. L. Mencken - US editor (1880 - 1956)

K.C.C.O. [url]www.thechive.com[/url]
hallsofstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #158
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallsofstone

lol wut?

Lug wrench?

Telekinesis?
By the power of he man!!!
Unread 10-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #159
misterpookie

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
By the power of he man!!!

Unread 10-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #160
9703tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

It's supposed to be "by the power of greyskull"

Just sayin...

9703tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #161
misterpookie

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hi,

realistically though, this is not the thread you want to be asking in. best bet would be to make a post in TJ tech or general discussion. people will be more than willing to help you in those areas. you may also want to explain a bit better as to what your issue is (like if you have a strange bolt or something) and pictures are a GREAT help to people who will want to help you.

this particular thread is a "build thread", which are more about a forum user's personal jeep and the modifications/repairs/exploits of the user and vehicle in question. asking for advice in a build thread is kinda like just walking into someone's garage you never met and asking to borrow tools, which is why the advice we have offered here has perhaps been less than stellar (though tinyjeep is incredibly kind in general, so if anyone here is a jerk, it's not him.)

either way, welcome to the forum and good luck. if i had to take a guess, you may have a security lug too, which if you need the key to it, your local dealer will be more than happy to deplete your finances to match for you.

Unread 10-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #162
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9703tj View Post
It's supposed to be "by the power of greyskull"

Just sayin...

how did i mess that up

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterpookie View Post
(though tinyjeep is incredibly kind in general, so if anyone here is a jerk, it's not him.)
am I being too nice?
Unread 10-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #163
misterpookie

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

am I being too nice?
not at all sir. it was more a statement to explain that while the rest of us were kinda jerks, you were a good guy about it.

never a crime in that.

Unread 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #164
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

How do you like your mirror re locators? I don't need em but it might go on the list of " nice to have" ( Texas requires only one mirror. Thats my rear view, its nice with out a spare on the tailgate) but looking over your shoulder gets old.
Unread 10-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #165
misterpookie

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

How do you like your mirror re locators? I don't need em but it might go on the list of " nice to have" ( Texas requires only one mirror. Thats my rear view, its nice with out a spare on the tailgate) but looking over your shoulder gets old.
love them. especially because they give me mounting points for my aux lights. only drawback is that the passenger mirror is completely useless. the only reason i leave it there is symmetry.

though i guess if i have a passenger with me they can use it.

but good hardware. made by warrior. i don't remember if i posted a part number for them in my write up, but if you need it i can find it.

EDIT: here is the link to the product on their site-

http://www.warriorproducts.com/catal...ombo-brackets/

Last edited by misterpookie; 10-29-2012 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: being useful

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.