Crawley's story <3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Crawley's story <3

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 04-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Crawley's story <3

okay... so i feel a little hesitant to start a "build thread" after seeing a lot of the blood, sweat and tears you guys have put into your rigs. especially given that i am going for a very simple build by comparison, but nonetheless i feel this will be a good way to make a map of what i want to do, and get some feedback in case i need to alter my path.

this is the story of crawley.

according to carfax, crawley was first delivered to a dealership in seattle washington just about a month after leaving the factory where he was built in 1998. he was sold to an individual there, who owned him a total of two days. after that two days, crawley was transferred to someone who lived in virginia (i forget the town). it would seem by his odometer that he drove rather than was towed. this person owned crawley for about 13 years, until inexplicably he got transferred to auction and purchased by a local dealership, who arranged for him to be driven to a lot in central florida. despite two noteworthy journeys and a 13 year lifespan, crawley had a scant 70,000 miles on him when i found him.

i don't know if that means the PO did not love crawley, or was perhaps over-protective.

as an odd note, crawley has almost ALL of the available options that were available '99 sport. dual top, dana 44 in the rear, cassette player (more on this later), the "upgraded" cloth seats instead of the vinyl (only on a jeep can this be an upgrade ) but was missing air conditioning (which he has now because of florida law and a bit of miscommunication... at no cost to me, no less).

this is what he looked like on the lot:

the driver's side milkjug is also backwards in that pic, and non-existent wehn i picked him up. the dealer ordered me a new one, and it is sittng quietly in the back. i am still debating whether or not to install it, knock the other off, or just wait until i get a new bumper and not worry about it.

you may notice his spare does not mach his other tires. neither does the rim. crawley's previous owner cut a corner here~

and it seems that the early TJ seats always seem to tear on the same place on the driver's side... i saw a set for sale in the classifieds... with the EXACT SAME tear. (so exact that i checked to make sure nobody had stolen my seats while i wasn't looking)

from that last image, you may also notice that the window is a lot more clear than the other more tinted windows. it would seem that crawley was broken into at some point, as the glass is not a mopar part, and when i removed the carpet from the driver's side i discovered that the majority of the previous window was under it still.... in tiny little fragments. apparently, crawley's PO was dumb enough to lock everything at some point and either broke in himself, or crawley was robbed. the robbery seems most likely, as the center console's lock is non-functioning as well. they key will turn the drum, but there's no arm to secure it anymore. i may fix that. i am unsure yet.

i would really like to know more about crawley's past, but i am left to speculate based on evidence.

misterpookie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

CRAWLEY'S LIFE PATH

this post will be reserved for an out of narrative section detailing desired parts, and a bit of a roadmap of what i am going to do with crawley. this will be edited as needed, and broken down into three categories for simplicity's sake.

PERFORMANCE

right now i think i am going for a relatively simplistic path. i want to keep crawley at about the height he is now and keep his stance wide, so my goal is to make some more clearance underneath.

i want to go for a tummy tuck, which from what i can gather here will require a 1" lift . i am undecided on the lift i would use for that, and am a WEE bit wary because there is a guy on the classifieds selling his 1" lift because it didn't work for his tummy tuck, i guess? i dunno.

transfer case skid i'm looking at getting:
http://www.rokmen.com/armor-protecti...elly-pan.html#

*edit* there is a new contender in the mix for crawley's tummy tuck of choice:

http://www.undercoverfab.com/transfe...clearance.html

i want to sort this out before i figure out what bumpers i get and all that. i have 32" BFGs on there right now, and when crawly flexes a bit too far, they start to rub the fender flares. i think the extra inch would help, and maybe if that's not enough i should look into bumpstops?

*edit* as far as bumpers go, i think i may have fallen in love with metalcloak. their modular design really appeals to me and they look tough as hell. add to that the fact that i can get them in aluminum, and you pretty much have me sold. here is the config i am looking at:
http://www.metalcloak.com/Frame-Buil.../fb-211001.htm

only issue i see is that there is no matching rear bumper yet, and i am a bit of a sucker for symmetry.

APPEARANCE

here is where you are all going to think i am a bit crazy, or perhaps fruity. i hazard to say i am more crazy than fruity, but i think this can be both unique and kinda awesome at the same time. as you can see, crawley is a black jeep. a lot of people with black jeeps go one of two ways: blacked out, or "murdered out".
i plan on doing interior accents in a dark purple. i have been planning to get the "purple people eater" monstaliner () since maybe a month after i got him, but then life got hectic, and then too cold to apply. life is still a bit hectic, but it will slow down soon. maybe if the stars align, when i get it there will be an even BETTER promo on it? i doubt it. the deal is pretty sweet as is.

jeep forum's exlcusive monstaliner deal <--- shameless promotion for magnetman. (as if you didn't already know about him)

i am looking for a good quality seat cover that will be available in black with purple accents, but apparently that is hard to find. further still, while i know that the neoprene seats look TOTALLY awesome, i hear they cause a phenomenon known as "swamp butt". given that i live in FL for the next week and then GA after that, i think i need to find a better option.

in the meantime, i HAVE managed to start my path to adding some interior color. Skippy Kustoms has been getting a little bit of attention here and makes custom paracord accessories. i commissioned him to make me a set of door-retainer straps because crawley's are a bit stretched, and when i did the "twist" method, they were just stiff enough to lift themselves off the hook. then my passengers would inadvertently slap the crap out of my jeep with its own door. this is similar to what skippy is making me:

FUN/MISC.

this section will include the things i want to add to crawley that are less definable then the above. things like mirror relocation (completed and will be the subject of my next post), auxiliary lights, audio, or miscellaneous fun gadgets i wind up adding.

*edit* so far, i am bouncing back and forth on whether i want to bother with the tuffy center console:
https://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-111-...y-console.aspx

if i decide to do it, it'll probably be a while since it's almost as expensive as the bumper i am looking at, and more expensive than many more necessary mods. i already have the jeep mentality of "don't bring anything you cannot carry/afford to lose" and have adopted the idea of not locking my doors, as many have. (crawley's PO did not, and now i have a door that i am less than exited about since it's glass was replaced). though to be fair, i see the utility to be had in having SOMEWHERE i could lock stuff up. i have the factory (METAL, i'll add!) add-a-trunk, but i removed it so i could remove my rear carpet and never reinstalled.

i have decided that some KC daylighters will brighten my day (excuse the awful pun) and fill the slightly awkward-because-they-are-empty mounting points on my windshield. amazon seems to have the best price on them, so i shall run with that for now.
http://www.amazon.com/KC-HiLiTES-233-Daylighter-6-Inch/dp/B0007O8S3K/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2RPB0ERT5VWMW&colid=LXOG0XCD2TH9
i have also been looking at getting fog lights, but it seems that the KC kit only attaches to existing wiring? this is the set i was looking at:
http://www.amazon.com/KC-Hilites-157-Apollo-Series/dp/B0030M4KP6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_T1?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3VRLUIG1D1MS5&colid=LXOG0XCD2TH9

Last edited by misterpookie; 04-19-2012 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: re-updated shopping list.
Unread 04-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

*edit*
below i am pasting what seems to be crawley's build sheet. i have requested one from jeep themselves, but also found an online service for it. when i get the one from jeep, i will confirm if they match. i figured this was more interesting than the former post apologizing for a lack of pictures.

the site i used to obtain this data: http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

build sheet

Code Description
*K5 Cloth High-Back Bucket Seats
0VJA FAM: TJ TRACKING: 80520J04
0Z4A FAM: DN TRACKING: 90127T09
172S Zone 72-Portland
1AAS U.S. Dealer Retail
24D Customer Preferred Package 24D
2TDA Customer Preferred Package 2TD
3VPA Customer Preferred Discount
4L2A MASTERSHIELD UNDERCOATING
4LLA MASTERSHIELD FABRIC PROTECTOR
4LMA MASTERSHIELD RUST INHIBITOR
4XA Air Conditioning Bypass
57G Status D1 to D Less 100%
648S Washington State Code
6USS Label - U.S. Specifications
6X7 Paint Order Code
948S Washington State Code
A23P 4.0L Engine(ERH)/3Spd Auto Trans(DGG
AAS Tire & Wheel Group - 30"
ADCP Convenience Group
ADH Heavy Duty Electrical Group
APAS Monotone Paint
ARWP Sport Decor Group
-AZ Agate
BAUP 117 Amp Alternator
BCEP 600 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
BGAS Power Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
CADP High Back Bucket Seats
CAGP Easy Access Passenger Seat
CDBS Reclining Front Seats
CFMP Rear Folding Seat
CGWS Next Generation Front Air Bags**
CGZS Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
CKES Front Seat Area Carpet
CKFP Rear Seat/Wheelhouse/Cargo Carpet
CKTS Cargo Tie Down Loops
CLSP Sport Bar w/Rear Padding
CUFP Full Length Floor Console
DGA All 3-Speed Automatic Transmissions
DGGS 3-Spd. Automatic 32RH Transmission
DHAP Lock-Up Torque Converter
DHNS Command-Trac Part Time 4WD System
DJJS Dana 30/186MM Front Axle
DMEP 3.73 Axle Ratio
DRK Dana 44/226MM Rear Axle
DSAP Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
EAAC All Engines
ERH 4.0L Power Tech I-6 Engine
GBBS Tinted Windshield Glass
GCBP Front Door Tinted Glass
GCD Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
GCFP Full Metal Doors w/Roll-up Windows
GFAP Rear Window Defroster
GRVP Left Manual Mirror
GSVP Right Manual Mirror
GTVS Swing-Away Mirrors
GVAC All Vehicles W/O Power Mirrors
HCDS Heater w/Instrument Pnl Ventilation
JAYS Instrument Cluster w/Tach
JCDS 100 MPH Primary Speedometer
JHAP Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers
JHBP Rear Window Wiper/Washer
JJAS Cigar Lighter
JJBS Dual Note Electric Horns
JJJS 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet
JKAS Locking Glove Box
K3ZS STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KFPP STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KWPS STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KXPS STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KYPP STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
LBBP Courtesy Lamps
LCDP Map/Dome Reading Lamps
LDAP Underhood Lamp
LMAS Halogen Headlamps
LPSS CHMSL Lamp
MB5S Black Rear Bumper
MBAS Painted Front Bumper
MCHS Bumper Extensions
MFPS Chrome Headlamp Bezels
MFRS Black Front Frame Overlay
MFTS Body Color Grille
MRJ Bodyside Side Steps
MWBS Sport Bar w/Side Padding
NAA Federal Emissions
NBKS EVAP Control System
NF1S 19 Gallon Fuel Tank
NHM Speed Control
PX8A Black Clear Coat
QX8S Black Clear Coat
RAAC All Radio Equipped Vehicles
RAS AM/FM Cassette Radio
RCDP 4 Speakers
RDDP Fixed Long Mast Antenna
SBAS Power Rack and Pinion Steering
SCGP Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
SDUP Heavy Duty Suspension w/Gas Shocks
SHAS Front Stabilizer Bar
SHCS Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
SUAP Tilt Steering Column
TBBP Full Size Spare Tire
TBRS Outside Tire Carrier
TUSP 30X9.50R15LTB Wrangler OWL A/T Tires
TZAS Goodyear Brand Tires
VKXA Black Hard Top
WJXP 15X8.0 "CANYON" Aluminum Wheels
WKBP Matching Spare Wheel
XCYS Delete Remote Start System
XEES Fuel Tank Skid Plate Shield
XEFS Transfer Case Skid Plate Shield
XJFS Tethered Fuel Filler Cap
YAAS Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications
YGFA 8 Additional Gallons of Gas
Z5BS Payload Rating - 1800#
ZAVP Spring - Left Rear
ZBFP Spring - Left Front
ZNVP Spring - Right Rear
ZPFP Spring - Right Front

Last edited by misterpookie; 05-26-2012 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: superfluous post made into something useful.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

mirror debacle

my first priority with crawley was to free him from the bondage of having doors (in a legal way, of course). which meant i had to find mirror relocation brackets. before crawley, i owned a car that had a door malfunction... which trapped me inside constantly. after hanging out with a friend of mine in GA who happened to have some truly remarkable lights mounted by her windshield i was sold on the idea of wanting some as well, which put me in a dilemma of trying to find mirror mounting brackets that wouldn't interfere with windshield-mounted light brackets.

i posted up a thread here and got some advice in short order. the part in question was this:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12110_72.htm

which admittedly i happened to find for a better price on amazon.

crawley's mirrors looked a bit less than stellar, so i planned on repainting then after i removed them from their existing door-mounts. removing them from the door mount was a more difficult task than i anticipated. the passenger mirror came right out of the mount on the driver's side (with a little bit of PB blaster) but the mount decided it REALLY wanted to stay with the door, as the head of one of the bolts was ground into a circle.
i am aware that i will need to tap this bolt to get it out, but i have not done so as yet.

conversely, the diver's side mirror was corroded into the mount. i tried muscling it out, i tried PB blastering the crap out of it. i tried tapping it with a BFH... no luck. finally, i decided to remove the mount from the door and decided to let it sit in a bath of PB Blaster for a week in my garage (not even exaggerating). after that week, the mirror was still not going to separate from the mount.

in the middle of my week soaking it, my rear-view mirror decided to have a divorce from the windshield (while i had acetoned and spray painted the mirror i DID free, and allowed it to dry.). this resulted in crawley having no mirrors at all for a day or so.
in the interim i looked up mirror laws in FL and now know that i need ONE mirror that i can see 200 ft with. i remounted the passenger mirror and hoped for the best on my way to wal-mart.

i acquired some of the cheap mirror glue (basically superglue, i think?) for the rear-view... and put my brain to figuring out the driver mirror and it's still being stuck in its mount. then i saw wood-chisels....
needless to say, i hammer/chiseled my way to victory and managed to remove the mirror using a wedge and then leverage. no damage occurred from THAT.

then i took the mirror and began to clean it with acetone as i had the previous mirror before going to spray it... but this mirror just started melting
i thought maybe it was already painted, and decided to acetone it more to get to the base faster... but it JUST KEPT MELTING. then i tried to mitigate it by making it melt as evenly as possible... no such luck.

i stopped while i was "ahead" and suffice to say that my passenger mirror looked factory fresh, while my driver's mirror looks like Lon Chaney on a hot day.
i want to replace it, but it's not SUPER necessary as yet.

getting the mirror brackets on the windshield was also fun. on each side, one of the necessary bolts to remove also stripped. this is becoming a depressing theme. i have yet to tap them, but i will. the worst is that the bottom bolt on the driver's side is one of those. the other two bolts secure the mirror, but the bottom one seems to be the one that would keep it from vibrating.
end result:

CRAWLEY'S STORY <3 (sort of a build thread)
FOR SALE: SOFT TOP WITH FRAME FROM A 99
Unread 04-08-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

love the personification of your jeep

keep it up man, you have a great thing going. its definitely a way of life.

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 03:57 AM   #6
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
love the personification of your jeep

keep it up man, you have a great thing going. its definitely a way of life.

appreciated man.

this is my second jeep. my first one doesn't make for a happy story. it also had DW, but i could forgive that. sorta. (dunno if you ever had DW, but geez.... i'm either insane or a genius for figuring out you can power through it before i did research. probably insane.)

so far, it looks like a tapping bit will be one of my best friends with crawley.

other than that, my swaybar linkage has recently decided it does not like life. one of the users here (i forget his name, and i feel like a ****** for it) has a sig that says "it's not getting older, it's getting newer one part at a time" and i think i am going to try to live up to that motto. anything i replace will be an upgrade. currently, i am looking at these to fix my swaybar issue:

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/me...ar_Disconnects

though to be fair, i don't know how often i will use the disconnect feature, i think it'd be a good option to have just in case.

either way, crawley's body-roll is a little discomforting.

Unread 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Door Retainer straps

so today i got my door retainer straps from skippy (click this to go to his thread detailing his services/prices) in the post today. this is basically what i got in my package:

i was pleased with the note and the instructions, and to be totally honest i had no clue i would be getting the o-rings or the edge protector. totally a great idea i never thought of.

i started on the driver's side for installation, but for reasons of simplicity, i will explain that side after the passenger side. i gave up on the driver's side in a bit of frustration.

the passenger side went well.
i started by loosening the bottom torx screw a bit and then completely removing the top one, then i just moved it so i could slip the old strap off and the new one on.

as you can imagine, sliding them off was easy. sliding the new ones one was a wee bit snug, but not in a bad way. after doing that i replaced the top screw and then re-tightened the bottom. now it looks like this:

o-ring installation probably doesn't need much explanation. if you can use a condom, you can do this~

and here is the final result:

i should probably have flipped that strap around to hide the "seam". i will probably do that.

so the driver's side door was a bit different. as noted before, that door has seen some mysterious bad days with its PO, and they became even more evident today. when i first looked at it i had no idea that this was not normal:

those screws aren't torx. they were also spinning endlessly in their holes. apparently when the window was replaced, these were too? i don't know. but whoever did the work needs to be hit by something because they really effed it up.

i never thought i would have to resort to using a drill to assist me in installing door straps, but that's exactly what i did. i feel the need to point out that this had NOTHING to do with skippy's product, and was solely because of my PO or whoever did the glass.

taking a cue from the other side i thought if i could just get ONE bolt out then i could pivot the loop on the axis of the other.

this was easier said than done. the drill got the top bolt out, but the bottom one was determined to stay right where it was and spin.

so then i did something stupid (that worked). i used the existing strap to pull the loop so i could slip the paracord loops over the eye of it. i had to use a screwdriver to wedge the paracord into the thin space i had to work with, but i finally got it done.

then i cut the old strap off unceremoniously before thanking it for its last service to me.

for the record, the straps are what i feel to be a perfect length. they keep my from slapping the crap out of my mirrors with the doors now. the service was fast, and skippy seems to adhere to the idea of "under-promise and over-deliver".

Unread 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
willman611
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterpookie View Post
those screws aren't torx. they were also spinning endlessly in their holes. apparently when the window was replaced, these were too? i don't know. but whoever did the work needs to be hit by something because they really effed it up.
Sounds like someone needs a kiss....on the side of the head.....with a bat!!!!

Nice jeep..you give great descriptions and expanations.. And as previously stated above....Personification=Awesomness.. Keep up the good work.
willman611 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willman611 View Post
Sounds like someone needs a kiss....on the side of the head.....with a bat!!!!

Nice jeep..you give great descriptions and expanations.. And as previously stated above....Personification=Awesomness.. Keep up the good work.
the encouragement is appreciated sir.

to be honest, i am a complete novice. if crawley were a computer, this would TOTALLY be my playing field. however, he happens to be something more fun than a computer... just... more expensive to run.

i purchased a body lift kit from one of the members here. to be honest, i am a bit terrified of how much i will have to disassemble poor crawley. this is the kit:
http://www.energysuspensionparts.com...sp?prod=2.4108

the reason i got it was so i could also get the rokmen tummy tuck:

http://www.rokmen.com/armor-protecti...belly-pan.html

after that i may look into bringing crawley's gas tank up too.

ultimately, my goal is to keep lifts to a minumum, which is why i opted for 1" on the BL, and i'm not looking to do a suspension lift. as i need to replace parts on it, i'll go premium, but not looking to lift. i may get stiffer springs to support heavier bumpers/winch etc.

recommendations welcome.

Unread 04-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #10
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

You lucked out with the D44 axle. More pics!!!
Registered Nurse Jeep Club Member #1 (I think...)

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
castorriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #11
willman611
1997 ZJ 

no suspension lift......Sounds like some hylines may be in the future?
willman611 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by castorriver View Post
You lucked out with the D44 axle. More pics!!!

More pics of crawley in general or his d44?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willman611 View Post
no suspension lift......Sounds like some hylines may be in the future?
Well, I have been thinking about making crawley an LCOG, but I dunno if I really care to go much larger on the tires than I am now. I certainly like his wide stance though.
Sadly, I may have to change tire sizes anyway. Currently, crawley's feet are 32x11.5x15 BFGs which are nearly impossible to find at all let alone at a good price (for the ATs, MTs are everywhere), and I love these tires much. I maaaaay have to go to 33s, but I know it'll rub currently.

I'm also a bit gun shy about changing up higher with the d30 in front.

Unread 04-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #13
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I like the plan for the LCOG, but yea the 33s will be tight with only a 1" body lift. The dana 30 will hold up fine with the larger tires tho.

Good luck and I am awaiting progress
Unread 04-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #14
misterpookie
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshots1 View Post
I like the plan for the LCOG, but yea the 33s will be tight with only a 1" body lift. The dana 30 will hold up fine with the larger tires tho.

Good luck and I am awaiting progress
Currently I don't even have the body lift installed, the 32s are sometimes cozy with my flares, but not too often. I was thinking 1" BL would give me better clearance on the 32s, but I assume an inch of tire and an inch of BL don't level out, eh?

Unread 04-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #15
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterpookie View Post
Currently I don't even have the body lift installed, the 32s are sometimes cozy with my flares, but not too often. I was thinking 1" BL would give me better clearance on the 32s, but I assume an inch of tire and an inch of BL don't level out, eh?
Although it seems like it should...it doesnt. Im still wondering how I rub with 33s and 4" of lift even with the bump stops...but o well.

Either way a LCOG DD with 33s is the way to go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.