Cosmo LJ - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Cosmo LJ

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-21-2014, 01:52 PM   #46
Gunkel

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jepperz View Post
Thats amazing... i saw the first picture and thought this was a rebuild that just died. i might have missed it but how long did it take you to do the whole project?
Took about 3 months, not too bad

Fireproof...jeep build thread

Cosmo Blue LJ...jeep build thread
Gunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #47
jepperz
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkel View Post

Took about 3 months, not too bad
Dang! My friends doing somthing similar to a cj5 and he's at 9 months and like 70% done...
jepperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #48
TheShipWreck
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I just finished reading through your Fireproof build, (took me like 4 days) and now just read this one. I had to create a profile on here just to say wow! Just, WOW!!! Your builds are giving me reason to leave my jeep in the shop longer than it needs to so it can look half as perfect as your and your daughter's jeeps! But i've got a LONG way before that happens. Thanks for the inspiration!
TheShipWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #49
Gunkel

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShipWreck View Post
I just finished reading through your Fireproof build, (took me like 4 days) and now just read this one. I had to create a profile on here just to say wow! Just, WOW!!! Your builds are giving me reason to leave my jeep in the shop longer than it needs to so it can look half as perfect as your and your daughter's jeeps! But i've got a LONG way before that happens. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks!!

Fireproof...jeep build thread

Cosmo Blue LJ...jeep build thread
Gunkel is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.