Cj's, Tj's, Xj's, Our club(central PA.) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Cj's, Tj's, Xj's, Our club(central PA.)

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-22-2002, 10:24 PM   #1
crazyTJ

Cj's, Tj's, Xj's, Our club(central PA.)

I hope this works. Here are pictures of some of our club members havin' fun , and one of my broken Tree J. Steve's Pics

97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
crazyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2002, 08:44 PM   #2
crazyTJ

How about this?Offroad Pics http://community.webshots.com/album/31800872GlNzpcWnVQ
97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 02-23-2002, 09:30 PM   #3
Myles

Tree J... That's an awesome display of enginuity... lol... Talk about being resourceful... (I've never seen anything like it )
Unread 02-24-2002, 09:17 AM   #4
crazyTJ

Thanks Myles. It was about 400 yards to the closest place a 4x4 wrecker could get to, so I had to think of something. Believe it or not I could actually pull myself with the frontend, until the ground got too soft. Since then the TreeJ thing kinda stuck...Steve
Wife that hates my Jeep

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.