Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Cherokee Pioneer '93 what should I do??

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  442Wrangler 
#1 ·
Hi there jeep forums ... :wave:

My name Is : Majood . I'm 21 . University student .Live in Jeddah city. :thumbsup:

My dad give to me his Jeep .It's cherokee pioneer 1993. :)

It's very old and have bad look. :(

I post this thread to find any help to make my jeep looks better. :confused:

Now let us see the pic: :D

In background is University Stadium
I put this pic because It's look cool. Isn't It?? :cool:

That's all..^_^

See less See more
#2 ·
thats a clean looking '93 dude! throw a 4.5" RE lift kit on there with some 32" MT/R's on cragar d-windows and it will look sick

#3 ·
Al Salaam Aleikum, Majood. Very nice Jeep you got there. 2 or 4 wheel drive?? And with it being an overseas vehicle, any chance it's a diesel??

Just look around, man....I'm sure you'll find a lot of things you like on other people's XJ's. Matter of fact, you can start here. This is one of my friends' build thread. I've seen him wheel it, and for not having lockers, his Cherokee is SICK, in my opinion (as evidenced by the quote in his signature from me).

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirty-betty-austin-texas-xj-724956/

#6 ·
Quote from :RedZeppelinXJ
thats a clean looking '93 dude! throw a 4.5" RE lift kit on there with some 32" MT/R's on cragar d-windows and it will look sick
In fact, it's not very clean
I'm going to put closer pic's later ..
about advice dude.. it looks cool.. ^_^
I'll try to think about it .
Thankx a lot.

Just look around, man....I'm sure you'll find a lot of things you like on other people's XJ's. Matter of fact, you can start here. This is one of my friends' build thread. I've seen him wheel it, and for not having lockers, his Cherokee is SICK, in my opinion (as evidenced by the quote in his signature from me).

Dirty Betty An Austin Texas XJ
Walaikum Assalam, black95zj . It's 4x4. aha . It's a petrol not diesel.and V6 Engine.

i look at your friends Austin JeeP .. and it looks Good and Cool.
But I think he have "2001 XJ Cherokee" not like mine :(
did you know what i mean ... My Jeep look like junk inside .
i want to be look better outside. that's my aim

were are you ??? And what should you do with it ?? What's your deal ??!

#8 ·
if you want looks outside, try and review the XJ forum or picture requests.

you will see a lot of good ideas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.