cherokee higher in the rear with 3.5 lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > cherokee higher in the rear with 3.5 lift

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 09-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
cueball188
1998 XJ Cherokee 

cherokee higher in the rear with 3.5 lift

hi guys. i' a rookie to jeeps and just put a pro comp 3.5 lift in my 98 cherokee. it looks higher in the back and when i measured from the ground to the wheel wells it turns out the rear is about 1.5 inches higher. is this normal?
also, the front coils that came with the kit are the same length as the stock ones but much stiffer. in the rear once installed the shocks are extended to the max when jeep is sitting. is that ok?

cueball188 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.