check out this Jeep! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > check out this Jeep!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-25-2003, 06:17 PM   #31
89 YJ

Details

Thanks. I tried my best to get the scale close The fine dust was the hardest thing to emulate

89 YJ Islander, AC,PS, 10 inch lift, 32 BFG MT's, sway quick disconnect, rear track bar quick disconnect, 400 watt 12 speaker cd player for tunes,8000lb warn 8274 with 150 ft cable, and a high lift jack.. Lockers, 35's, webber carb and jacobs ignition comming soon.
89 YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2003, 11:07 AM   #32
XJBill

man i thought you would have airbrushed the dust in after, good job!!
[B]AMCrazy[/B].89 Xj, 2 door, 4.0, select-trac, aw4 tranny with manual shift switches and torque converter lock up, 6" of lift, 32x11.5 bfg mudders, on board air, tj flares, SYE, pre runner front bumper, rock sliders, roof rack, axle truss' hella and eagle eye lights, truck bed liner paint job, rci seats and harness' cobra cb, K&N cone, m.o.r.e. motor mounts, etc...
XJBill is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.